"that" Italian sound / Black Hole

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Helm

Post by Helm »

metalmaster, what are you talking about? These things are all very highly unlikely each on their own. To have them all happen on the same person, it's a pretty ridiculous concept.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

metalmaster wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote: As far as I know, he is about 50 yo, and judging by the pics and video, , that is his age. Antonius has a son who also produced his latest albums and must be about 36-38 yo. I suppose thats the guy you refer to. So, I see not big deal about he selling the albums.

Perhaps not all the Black Sabbath songs are Heavy Metal, but most of them and thta is enough for me.
If he's 50 and his son is 36-38, that would have made him a daddy at 12-14.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even when that is not impossible, you mentioned the age of the guy selling the stuff at the site, which I supposed it was Antonio's son, but not, it is a mistake. Heres apic of Antonius son and producer. I dont know where you got to know the age of the person selling the stuff at the web site.

http://www.rexanthony.com/images2/memo7.jpg
Shadow Kingdom wrote: And if he was 50 you're telling us all that he wrote that album when he was 11 years old!!!!!! Come on bro!!!!! wake up. :lol: :lol:
Well Mozart wrote his fist opuses at age of 6 yo I think and Quosrthon did wrote the stuff for his first album when he was about 13-14 yo. That cant be impossible anyway
Shadow Kingdom wrote: Which with that logic he would have been getting his girlfriend pregnant and also writing the first Jacula album all at the same time! Maybe he was married at 10... :lol:
:lol:
Also that is not impossible.[/quote]

yo yo yo.... I don't know what you sayin yo. :lol:

Obviously this conversation isn't going anywhere... I don't know if I'm speaking to a rap star, yo or Antonius Rex himself... "that isn't impossible" for him to be both you know!!!! :shock: :shock:
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote: As far as I know, he is about 50 yo, and judging by the pics and video, , that is his age. Antonius has a son who also produced his latest albums and must be about 36-38 yo. I suppose thats the guy you refer to. So, I see not big deal about he selling the albums.

Perhaps not all the Black Sabbath songs are Heavy Metal, but most of them and thta is enough for me.
If he's 50 and his son is 36-38, that would have made him a daddy at 12-14.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even when that is not impossible, you mentioned the age of the guy selling the stuff at the site, which I supposed it was Antonio's son, but not, it is a mistake. Heres apic of Antonius son and producer. I dont know where you got to know the age of the person selling the stuff at the web site.

http://www.rexanthony.com/images2/memo7.jpg
Shadow Kingdom wrote: And if he was 50 you're telling us all that he wrote that album when he was 11 years old!!!!!! Come on bro!!!!! wake up. :lol: :lol:
Well Mozart wrote his fist opuses at age of 6 yo I think and Quosrthon did wrote the stuff for his first album when he was about 13-14 yo. That cant be impossible anyway
Shadow Kingdom wrote: Which with that logic he would have been getting his girlfriend pregnant and also writing the first Jacula album all at the same time! Maybe he was married at 10... :lol:
:lol:
Also that is not impossible.
yo yo yo.... I don't know what you sayin yo. :lol:

Obviously this conversation isn't going anywhere... I don't know if I'm speaking to a rap star, yo or Antonius Rex himself... "that isn't impossible" for him to be both you know!!!! :shock: :shock:[/quote]

You took this discussion to the point it is. I just mentioned Jacula and later the year the album was supposed to be released and then you came with all this crap about Antonius beign a liar, a liar whose music you say is great... So, did Antonius tell you about his age? Can you sleep well now?
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Listen bro, I have nothing against you personally, you're a nice guy and you support great music and have a cool website, and I have nothing against A. Rex personally...I just think he's full of shit about that album being released in 1969. If you want to believe it, by all means it's your right to, but really you haven't put up any good evidence to back up your claims other than a picture of what looks to be an older LP, which is no proof at all to me. And if you say he's 50, he would have been about 10-11 to write the album and had his hands on light years ahead of it's time technology to be able to create that album.

Ofcourse neither Black Widow nor A. Rex got back to me about his age, but Black Widow did get back to me about a trade offer though... so they atleast read my email about it.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:Listen bro, I have nothing against you personally, you're a nice guy and you support great music and have a cool website, and I have nothing against A. Rex personally...I just think he's full of shit about that album being released in 1969. If you want to believe it, by all means it's your right to, but really you haven't put up any good evidence to back up your claims other than a picture of what looks to be an older LP, which is no proof at all to me. And if you say he's 50, he would have been about 10-11 to write the album and had his hands on light years ahead of it's time technology to be able to create that album.

Ofcourse neither Black Widow nor A. Rex got back to me about his age, but Black Widow did get back to me about a trade offer though... so they atleast read my email about it.
As I have mentioned many post ago, I car very few about dates and what musician say about their own releases and music. I have no need to prrof anything certainly. I snet the pics for reference and becasue a friend of me has the lp and I have had it in my hands.

But i dont hear much "modern" tecnology in te Jacula albums. Perhaps only the distortion of the guitars, other, I think it is keys and other effects. What it is totally not 60s sounding is the extra track of the cd/lp re release of the second Jacula album I think.