"THE NOW"!?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
BloodOfChrist

"THE NOW"!?

Post by BloodOfChrist »

I just saw this album on Karthago Records website. Its apparently post-SMOKIN' ROADIE and the album is named after my favorite Smokin' Roadie song ("Overnight Stay"). I looked on soulseek and couldnt find it, and Ive never even heard of this release before. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this for a good price, either original or mp3 or whatever (i really dont care, i just want to hear it)!

Thanks!
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Apparently, it's an album with Smokin' Roadie material released in Japan after they changed name.
Anyway, have been looking for it for over a year now, so I can't help you yet. Hell, I haven't even got the Smokin' Roadie demo, or even the Tempest 7".
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

The Evil Within Us wrote:Apparently, it's an album with Smokin' Roadie material released in Japan after they changed name.
Anyway, have been looking for it for over a year now, so I can't help you yet. Hell, I haven't even got the Smokin' Roadie demo, or even the Tempest 7".
I have the Smokin Roadie demo, and it ends with the title track from the Tempest 7", I can upload it later today if you want.