CULT OF THE UNDERDOG - Episode 02 : Image In A Cracked Mirror (2021)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
bigfootkit

CULT OF THE UNDERDOG - Episode 02 : Image In A Cracked Mirror (2021)

Post by bigfootkit »

CULT OF THE UNDERDOG
Episode 02 : Image In A Cracked Mirror (Dec 2021)

320 kbps

Exclusive content for logged in users.
no PW

As mixcloud now only allows free users to have 10 uploads on their page many of the earliest episodes of COTU aren't available there any more. Noisenik had requested downloads of some early episodes, so i thought i'd share them here in case anyone else wanted them.
You can now download the episode & take it on the move with you on your phone or iPod (if they're still a thing) wherever you want.
Tracks aren't separated, it's a full uninterrupted hour of Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/Psych/Punk & silly nonsense that appeals to my odd sense of humour.
The full tracklist is included in a txt file in the download, but if you haven't heard this before it's probably best experienced first without knowing what's coming beforehand.
The 1st episide was also shared here a while back & can still be downloaded if you missed it: viewtopic.php?t=9129
Happy listening folks, i'll have a brand new episode for you in June.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
Noisenik

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG - Episode 02 : Image In A Cracked Mirror (2021)

Post by Noisenik »

Huge thanks again, 'kit. Sorry for delay, my PC has died, so I have to wait to arrange purchasing a new one. Have finally downloaded this episode today. I did one post over my smassphone, but it something I try to avoid, so I rather waited for things to settle down.
I am ... the One you warned me of