EVIL BLOOD - The Best Of...Djinn 83`-86`

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
roihlem

EVIL BLOOD - The Best Of...Djinn 83`-86`

Post by roihlem »

There were some people who requested more material of this GODLY band.
This was an official compilation...it has 19 tracks and is basically the LORD OF DARKNESS demo "Seventh Sabbath" (which included the "Midnight In Sodom" demo in better soundquality + 7 new tracks!) + 2 bonus live songs!!!
Listen to such a masterpiece as "Kill With Napalm" at maximum volume!

Hits of this album: Kill With Napalm, Den Of Vice, To Hell And Back (II), Seventh Sabbath

Link removed/Mod.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Thanx a lot rohlem.My request for Evil Blood is done.Thanx can't wait to hear the best Yugo band together with Annathema of corpse.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Actually very good stuff, as I expected. By the way, did you know that ex Venom drummer Abbadon is playing with the Djinn, which used to be known as Witchcraft, who used to be named Evil Blood
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

S.A.D.O. Violence: The beginning with the wardrums and the bass....AWESOME. What a great track. Others are quite good, but SADO-Violence is godly!!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I;m trying to get caught up on all the metal shared on this forum, Evil Blood being one of the best recent listens. Excellent to hear all the later material in this upload.
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

metalmaster wrote:Actually very good stuff, as I expected. By the way, did you know that ex Venom drummer Abbadon is playing with the Djinn, which used to be known as Witchcraft, who used to be named Evil Blood
Yeah, I read that with Abbadon. Actually I am disappointed with the new Djinn stuff.
Well, the baand was formed under Evil Blood, then changed their name to Lord Of Darkness and after that to Djinn. Witchcraft was a project afaik...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Listening to it for the first time. There are some real great tunes here. Raging raw metal all the way, great stuff. Is this somehow available as vinyl or cd?

"Kill with Napalm" is a hymn, what a great song, right up my alley.

Thanks for this one.
Long Live The Loud !!!
deathster

Post by deathster »

In Metal Forces was an article about Lord of Darkness back in 1991. Their members lived in London at that time if I remeber correctly. Anyone remebers this article?
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

The Sentinel wrote:Raging raw metal all the way, great stuff. Is this somehow available as vinyl or cd?
It should still be available on CD from Djinn.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:Raging raw metal all the way, great stuff. Is this somehow available as vinyl or cd?
It should still be available on CD from Djinn.
Thanks for info :wink:
Long Live The Loud !!!
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

deathster wrote:In Metal Forces was an article about Lord of Darkness back in 1991. Their members lived in London at that time if I remeber correctly. Anyone remebers this article?
you mean this article?

deathster

Post by deathster »

Yes the same one from Metal Forces. Some 3-4 years ago one guy from Slovenia or Croatia sent me also article about Evil Blood, but damn I have lost it.
deathster

Post by deathster »

One more thing...I asked about Lord of Darkness and Evil Blood from Bernard Doe years ago, but he did not have anything left. Unfortunately.
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

maybe you thought of this article...thats the only one left for me...
(click to enlarge)

The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Was this really released '86 as every website seems to say? It's very confusing since it's name is best of Djinn but I thought Djinn was formed in 90s...
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance