Irond Ltd.

...and all CD issues goes here.
FenderMedium

Irond Ltd.

Post by FenderMedium »

I purchased Manilla Road's Crystal Logic on this label rather cheap and I was told at another forum its a counterfeit is this true? It has Iron Glory Printed on it as well as Irond Ltd.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Iron Glory has reiussed most of the MR back catalogue on cd officially, including Crystal Logic.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

I know that much but that doesn't answer my question about Irond.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

FenderMedium wrote:I know that much but that doesn't answer my question about Irond.
I've actually got that one too, I'm never sure which Russian companies are genuine and which aren't I know "Irond." release a lot of stuff for the Russian market though.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Nightlock wrote:I've actually got that one too, I'm never sure which Russian companies are genuine and which aren't I know "Irond." release a lot of stuff for the Russian market though.
A bootleg then...

Iron Glory & Battle Cry are both the same label (re-issues only) and a sub-label of Massacre I think????
mordred

Post by mordred »

Korgüll wrote:A bootleg then...

Iron Glory & Battle Cry are both the same label (re-issues only) and a sub-label of Massacre I think????
No, Iron Glory/Battle Cry do new releases as well, they have done all the 3 Manilla Road albums since the re-union. And why would a cd be a bootleg just because it's released for the russian market?
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

Because most bootlegs today come from Russia,Asian and South American countries.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

FenderMedium wrote:Because most bootlegs today come from Russia,Asian and South American countries.
EXACTLY!!!!!!! & Italy, Greece & now Spain!
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

mordred wrote:No, Iron Glory/Battle Cry do new releases as well, they have done all the 3 Manilla Road albums since the re-union.
Oh yeah, you're right! I only have the SDI & Darkness re-issues on CD from this label
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Irond's also reissued all three Carbonized albums with non-shoddy artwork. I'm still not letting go of my Thrash edition of For the Security tho'...
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
mordred

Post by mordred »

Yeah! And most farmers today come from Australia, so Korgüll must be one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

are you sure you are swedish? you seem to be going to great lengths to defend russians.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

mordred wrote:Yeah! And most farmers today come from Australia, so Korgüll must be one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's this supposed to mean?

I have tons of CD bootlegs & they all tend to come from Russia (& Kazakhstan) & Greece... this is the general trend, I'm not saying all Russians etc... are bootleggers, but maybe they are?
peterott

Post by peterott »

for some releases Irond have licenses, for others they don't, and for the remaining releases they absolutely do not have any licenses at all.

What sucks is that already some online stores are selling Russian "license" pressings without noticing. They get them for 1€ and sell them for 9€ in their mailorder list. that sucks big time. As an example that's why I never buy again from Xtreem mailorder.
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

I thought those Russian licence CD's were official ,just not allowed to be sold outside Russia.