THE EXILE (LAOS) - 1st and 2nd album CD reissues

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
jnfernal

THE EXILE (LAOS) - 1st and 2nd album CD reissues

Post#1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Hello

I am in Malaysia now and during my travel I found the CD reissues of THE EXILE from Laos:

-Our Homeland (1991) CD
-The Exile (1994) + 2 bonus tracks CD

Factory pressed/silver printed CD - with matrix number, IFPI and whatever else.
I updated the page on Metal-Archives with additional information

They told me they were reissued in 2018 (as written on the back cover) and in 300 units only and they are almost out of stock. Expensive as they have been printed abroad and imported here (it'w written "2018 Made in Laos" but I guess they were either printed in Thailand or Vietnam)

Anyway...if you are interested just drop e a line and I will reserve a copy. I have 7 copies only of each album.

Plus a bunch of thai old albums reissued on CD:

-Blue Planet: S/T 1990 CD+DVD (sealed, 3 copies)

-The Olarn Project: 1st album reissue 2017 with 3 bonus tracks

-Rainbow: Rising Deluxe Edition 2xCD....this is the only version in the world featuring 2 extra additional tracks not featured on any other international version. These 2 songs were scrapped at the last moment from the definitive tracklist, but in the thai version only they have been left, so this is the only version where you can here these 2 songs

-Anthrax: Among the living CD+DVD Deluxe Edition. Thai version. I have noticed that the deluxe CD+DVD Version is out of print and hard to find for decent prices nowadays. I found 3 copies of the version for the thai market - absolutely identical to the european or american version - and this is also hard to find as the remaining stocks were destroyed by the authorities when the copyright expired a 2-3 years ago.

Plus I am in Malaysia now....if you need something from here, just let me know
but I won't send until I go to Malaysia or go back to Italy asi I don't send with thai post