Veterans of the Various-Wars - Vol. 2 out now!

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Pavlos

Re: Veterans of the Various-Wars - new Corro-comp-comp series

Post#16 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:38 pm

Heard it twice, great stuff!!!

Looking forward to the next chapters.

thank you very, very much.

essential stuff for me.

DaN
Administructor

Re: Veterans of the Various-Wars - new Corro-comp-comp series

Post#17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:32 pm

The Corroseum wrote:...This time around I’ve put the spotlight on one of my absolute favourite Metal scenes and since I’m an almost-completist (yeah I’m fooling myself there really is such a thing..) collector of Italian Steel I’ve had plenty of material to choose from - in fact there’s more than a full CDR’s worth of stuff remaining for a future volume.
So, this is like, totally gonna rooooooooooool, right?? Um... well, it’s definitely a very underground’y collection of songs, meaning it’s also very amateurish and rough on plenty of occations. It needs pointing out that the purpouse of this series is not to make a Best-Of selection but instead to document the most obscure Metals ever put to on vinyl, with little regard to quality-control. With this caveat out of the way, I do hope/think most Obscure Metal-fans will enjoy it. C-U at Vol. 3 - it will be even better.
Will our hero finish Volume 3 in time for KIT? Only time will tell!
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

Ernest Thesiger

Re: Veterans of the Various-Wars - Vol. 2 out now!

Post#18 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Appreciated!
Unfunny signature.

The Ripper

Post#19 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:54 am

Another great effort Dan, you rule man! I particularly like the professional -cult- artwork!

As for the compilation itself, I've pointed out Hellbound and of course the two great songs from Steel Grave (GOW) that we already knew from the infamous Argento's movie (a cult classic).

Pavlos

Post#20 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 am

great stuff, as usual!!!!!

thanx