The new BLACK HOLE album ("Evil In The Dark")

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
DaN
Administructor

The new BLACK HOLE album ("Evil In The Dark")

Post#1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:08 pm

blackhole3.jpg
blackhole3.jpg (42.65 KiB) Viewed 545 times

Apparently it was released by Andromeda Relix already a month ago. I don't know if I dare listen to it... What if it's as horrible as "Living Mask"!? Anyone heard it? Should or shouldn't I?

msp

Re: The new BLACK HOLE album ("Evil In The Dark")

Post#2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:31 pm

The teaser on youtube really gives an indication... :roll:
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...

doomedplanet

Post#3 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

"Living Mask" is great! Not the same as the classic but still cool.
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

Cochino

Post#4 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:18 am

I really need to hear this one out. Hopefully it'll be in the same vein and quality as Living Mask (to expect another Land of Mystery would be delusional).

Avenger

Post#5 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 am

I always thought "Land Of Mystery" belonged to the "Special Metal" categorization only featured on The Corroseum.

Far too many ideas, confused progressions and 70's tinged influences thrown together on this one.

Definitely not my cup of tea.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Cochino

Post#6 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Avenger wrote:I always thought "Land Of Mystery" belonged to the "Special Metal" categorization only featured on The Corroseum.

Far too many ideas, confused progressions and 70's tinged influences thrown together on this one.

Definitely not my cup of tea.

Well, the thing is that all the things thrown together in Black Hole's albums are things I really like so it's just perfect for me. Even Living Mask, that ditched most of its 70s prog rock influences and went for a more minimalistic/ambient thing is great for me but it's certainly a very peculiar one and not one I'd recomment to just anybody.

Return to “Victim Of Time”