Recent Metal Finds

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
laasgaardh
Posts: 121

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#391 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Image

Some of the lastest additions.

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3498

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#392 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am

Does someone know a good picture uploader? Can't find a decent one.
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
Ernest Thesiger
Posts: 6073
Contact:

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#393 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:23 pm

The Sentinel wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am
Does someone know a good picture uploader? Can't find a decent one.
imgur.com should be fine.
Unfunny signature.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6261
Contact:

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#394 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm

The Sentinel wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am
Does someone know a good picture uploader? Can't find a decent one.
You can upload pics directly to the forum via the Attachments tab.
The Heavy Metal Wayback Machine - Your trusty vat of formaldehyde in the Heavy Metal morgue!

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2271

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#395 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm

DaN wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm
The Sentinel wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am
Does someone know a good picture uploader? Can't find a decent one.
You can upload pics directly to the forum via the Attachments tab.
I always get the "image too large"-error.
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2012

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#396 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 pm

postimage.org works good too.
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

User avatar
Ernest Thesiger
Posts: 6073
Contact:

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#397 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Khnud wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm
I always get the "image too large"-error.
You can use an application like IrfanView for resizing images beforehand.
Unfunny signature.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6261
Contact:

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#398 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Khnud wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm
DaN wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm
The Sentinel wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am
Does someone know a good picture uploader? Can't find a decent one.
You can upload pics directly to the forum via the Attachments tab.
I always get the "image too large"-error.
Finally found the setting for that - raised the bar to 3000kb. Need more?
The Heavy Metal Wayback Machine - Your trusty vat of formaldehyde in the Heavy Metal morgue!

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3498

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#399 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Scores from last six months. Not much but essential stuff. Titan Force is HHR reissue, rest originals:
Attachments
IMG_1246.JPG
IMG_1246.JPG (387.01 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
malegys
Posts: 505

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#400 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:44 pm

IMG_3422.JPG
IMG_3422.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 583 times
"Do you like Wenom?"

User avatar
Northwinds
Posts: 179

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#401 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Image

User avatar
Northwinds
Posts: 179

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#402 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:25 am

Image

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1517

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#403 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:59 pm

DaN wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:43 pm
The ugly 2nd HAZ is more Metal than the good-looking debut, but not too special on the whole, i.e. nothing like Resistencia, Arkangel or early Gillman.
VETO!!! Arkangel can't keep track with them at all ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
martinsane
Posts: 91

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#404 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:55 pm

malegys wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:44 pm
IMG_3422.JPG
I do enjoy these cassette finds/posts!

User avatar
malegys
Posts: 505

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#405 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:48 pm

martinsane wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:55 pm
malegys wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:44 pm
IMG_3422.JPG
I do enjoy these cassette finds/posts!
Glad to hear it :)
"Do you like Wenom?"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests