Aaronsrod (US) - P.F.S. (Single 1987)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Moonchild

Aaronsrod (US) - P.F.S. (Single 1987)

Post by Moonchild »

1. Snow Queen
2. P.F.S.

Great single of this legendary Hawaiian metal band!
Exclusive content for logged in users.
UP THE IRONS BITCHES!!!!!
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Thanks.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Cheers.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Does any of the US Metal collectors have this on vinyl. I have never seen it and it isn't even mentioned in their band bio in a book. Have my doubts that it really exists on vinyl ...

Not even a single mention on popsike ... so wether all copies have been sold for 1 $ or it's just not that rare. But I can't be that blind ... :!:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

This was never released.
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

I got this from the bands myspace page. I was stoked as shit to finally get the chance to hear these great songs.

Now their 1991 demo is a bitch to find. I actually have 2 songs but i'm having a difficult time finding the other 2.. There's a live version of the first track The Machine on youtube but the sound quality sucks compared to the studio tracks.
UP THE IRONS BITCHES!!!!!
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Well, their only vinyl is a kinda disaster ... abolutely lame.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I'd be careful naming this a single if it was never actually released. It might confuse some collectors who'll go out hunting for a release that doesn't exist.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Khnud wrote:I'd be careful naming this a single if it was never actually released. It might confuse some collectors who'll go out hunting for a release that doesn't exist.
But isn't especially "this" the fun on the whole "issue"? Creating records that do not exist because there's at least 1 or 2 guys who are searching their whole life for it confusing other collectors who KNOW that this record does not exist, but can't erase the doubt that there might be at least a testpressing available limited to 5 copies. I love that ... total insanity ... :wink:
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Prowler wrote:
Khnud wrote:I'd be careful naming this a single if it was never actually released. It might confuse some collectors who'll go out hunting for a release that doesn't exist.
But isn't especially "this" the fun on the whole "issue"? Creating records that do not exist because there's at least 1 or 2 guys who are searching their whole life for it confusing other collectors who KNOW that this record does not exist, but can't erase the doubt that there might be at least a testpressing available limited to 5 copies. I love that ... total insanity ... :wink:
Yes, intentionally making stuff up to screw with people and spreading false information is the kind of asshole behavior you're associated with.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

And suddenly a joke turns to a declaration of war.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

rumblefist wrote:And suddenly a joke turns to a declaration of war.
Yep, some guys are completely immune against black humor. Guess he has the "Single" on the want list too ... muhaha
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

I don't know how this happens. People return from the job, log in a Forum and use their keyboard as a weapon. I'm out of this.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

rumblefist wrote:I don't know how this happens. People return from the job, log in a Forum and use their keyboard as a weapon. I'm out of this.
No offence, but your contributions haven't exactly helped calm any tensions.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

I'm not from the Red Cross... what should i do instead of what i posted ? To post a naked chic pic ?