New MUNICIPAL WASTE!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Cochino

Re: New MUNICIPAL WASTE!

Post by Cochino »

Korgüll wrote:
Enforcer wrote:Merciless Death is pretty cool too
The best of the "nu-thrash" bands easily!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the record too, but I read somewhere that when somebody asked them if they had called the band after the Dark Angel song, they said they didn't know Dark Angel :?: :?: :?:
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Re: New MUNICIPAL WASTE!

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Cochino wrote:
Korgüll wrote:
Enforcer wrote:Merciless Death is pretty cool too
The best of the "nu-thrash" bands easily!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the record too, but I read somewhere that when somebody asked them if they had called the band after the Dark Angel song, they said they didn't know Dark Angel :?: :?: :?:
dude thats a lie, i played with them back in my StrikeMaster days, i know them well ,they know Ron the second Dark Angel singer :wink:
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

tomas wrote:People who discovered thrash three years ago and decided to form a band? ...
= poser!
Yes!
Precisely!
They probably have some Korn CD's in their collection too...
tomas

Post by tomas »

1. There was a time when you had also just discovered thrash, or were you born listening to Destruction?
2. Who cares what bands listen to??? Who cares if they listen to Korn. Since when are people only allowed to listen to the sorf of music they make themselves.
3. Can you honestly say that you never owned a bad metal album?
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

1. yes, i discovered thrash when it was invented!
2. if you listen to korn you are gay or poser
3. never!, I only have tons of glam & hard rock cd's... seriously!
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Korgüll wrote:1. yes, i discovered thrash when it was invented!
I was born in '87, should I quit metal 'cause I'm a poser? I think that how long is been since you discovered thrash pr whatever is not important. Maybe some of the bands you love were formed by guys who started liking metal just a few months before forming the band.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Well if you just discovered thrash about 3 weeks ago and then started a nu-thrash band called say... 'Bonded By Blood' or 'Trivium', i would think that is pretty gay, wouldn't you?
Actually... well what do you know... I just noticed there IS a nu-thrash band called Bonded By Blood...
posers obviously... and gay...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Korgüll wrote:Well if you just discovered thrash about 3 weeks ago and then started a nu-thrash band called say... 'Bonded By Blood' or 'Trivium', i would think that is pretty gay, wouldn't you?
Actually... well what do you know... I just noticed there IS a nu-thrash band called Bonded By Blood...
posers obviously... and gay...
...and boring and soulless musiic "pseudo-thrash"
tomas

Post by tomas »

Korgüll, the things you say crack me up. I hope you're kidding. If you are, you're very funny :)

What is stupid about kids discovering music and trying to form a band? Don't you realize a lot of bands were created like this?!

I really hate it when people give themselves the right to judge others morally, even when talking about something music. Liking music is something personal, there is no good and bad, only opinion.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

tomas wrote:Liking music is something personal, there is no good and bad, only opinion.
True!
So you shouldn't take me too seriously... :wink:
And also realize that it is only my opinion too... so don't get upset at what I say :wink:
:D
tomas

Post by tomas »

I'm not upset. :)
It's just that there are still some metalheads who like to divide metal into 'true bands' and 'poser bands', based on stupid things like 'do they know every oldschool band?' , 'which music do they listen to?' ,...
You just got me worried that there might be some of them on this forum 8)
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

Kickass band. Along with Toxic Holocaust and Violator they form the (un)holy trinity of the new wave of thrash.

If you don´t like Waste but gets the chance to attend one of their gigs, I would say DO IT. I´m pretty sure you will have av fucking blast.
I saw them last year on Augustibuller (a small festival in the middle of nowhere) and it´s the best gig I´ve seen this far. It even beats the magnificant live ritual that Celtic Frost performed on Sweden Rock Festival 06.