45 book FREE ALL GONE THANK YOU!!!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The Knell wrote:so this is a price/rarity guide of sorts? i don't quite get the ebay craze. for free it's surely a cool thing but i hardly read those few fanzines/mags i got, so asking for a copy would be a waste for sure...
Glockose wrote: So far I have the following (Please send me a mailing address)
The Knell
Why not pass it to someone else who wants it a bit more then?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

ION BRITTON wrote:
The Knell wrote:so this is a price/rarity guide of sorts? i don't quite get the ebay craze. for free it's surely a cool thing but i hardly read those few fanzines/mags i got, so asking for a copy would be a waste for sure...
Glockose wrote: So far I have the following (Please send me a mailing address)
The Knell
Why not pass it to someone else who wants it a bit more then?
Curiosity got the better of me...I know I said it's a sure waste before, but I really appreciate a good read about records (else I wouldn't be here, right?), so I thought a sample/test copy would be the best to check out if it's my thing. It's just that I'm kind of a weird picky reader, that's why I'm rarely buying mags and such...
Of course I got the news that this is somehow really sought after, though I still don't really understand why as appearantly the full version will be released quite soon?
Anyway, I know people who like to read that kind of stuff, so if I won't like it, I know where to pass it over to!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

Hello John,

if there is a copy left, please tell me.

Best wishes,
Vasilis
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Is there any future date in sight when the finished book will be available? Spring 2013?
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

I will be working hard for the next 6 weeks on finishing this thing.
I am hoping to have it down before the year is out and available in the first week of Jan.
"I am NOT a collector"
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

AWESOME! Sign me up for a copy. :)
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Could give more specific information? It is a guide to whether prices or something?
There are still copies?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

BornToRock wrote:Could give more specific information? It is a guide to whether prices or something?
There are still copies?
If you had read the topic, you would know:
The book will contain release information only (year, state, art, tracklist, that kind of stuff, no values and no reviews)
The Proof-print (incomplete book, made just to verify format etc) is all given out (no more copies). Full version of the book is not released yet.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Warepire wrote:
BornToRock wrote:Could give more specific information? It is a guide to whether prices or something?
There are still copies?
You took the words right out of my mouth.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Warepire wrote:
There are still copies?
The book will contain release information only (year, state, art, tracklist, that kind of stuff, no values and no reviews)
The Proof-print (incomplete book, made just to verify format etc) is all given out (no more copies). Full version of the book is not released yet.
Ok, thanks. :D
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Glockose wrote:I will be working hard for the next 6 weeks on finishing this thing.
I am hoping to have it down before the year is out and available in the first week of Jan.
How much copies will you'll print? I think just "a few" (300 or 500) ... correct? I remember the other guys who's printed independent Metal books didn't made more than 500 for the first edition. And these kind of books that are only interesting for certain vinyl collectors surely won't get much request amoung the crowd that are looking for discography/band history books (I'm hot for these) so a 300 copy edition for the first would be smart to not waste alot of storage room for the next 2 years. I'm looking forward to see the final result. :!:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Prowler wrote:
Glockose wrote:I will be working hard for the next 6 weeks on finishing this thing.
How much copies will you'll print? I think just "a few" (300 or 500) ... correct? I remember the other guys who's printed independent Metal books didn't made more than 500 for the first edition. And these kind of books that are only interesting for certain vinyl collectors surely won't get much request amoung the crowd that are looking for discography/band history books (I'm hot for these) so a 300 copy edition for the first would be smart to not waste alot of storage room for the next 2 years. I'm looking forward to see the final result. :!:
I don't think that he will have much trouble getting rid of copies. Look how fast the incomplete, sample version was gone.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Avenger wrote:
Prowler wrote:
I don't think that he will have much trouble getting rid of copies. Look how fast the incomplete, sample version was gone.
But he's sent them out for free. If people have to pay for something they won't be fire and flame anymore. The guy who put out the Swedish Death Metal book needed about almost 2 years to get rid of his 500 copies and the Iron Pages guys are sitting on their books as well. It just the first wave that gets bought immediately by the interested guys but you need to find 500 of those first. However ... we'll see. I'll take a copy!
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:But he's sent them out for free. If people have to pay for something they won't be fire and flame anymore. The guy who put out the Swedish Death Metal book needed about almost 2 years to get rid of his 500 copies and the Iron Pages guys are sitting on their books as well. It just the first wave that gets bought immediately by the interested guys but you need to find 500 of those first. However ... we'll see. I'll take a copy!
I don't know anything about the Swedish Death Metal book but
the Iron Pages books were written in German, were they not?
Specialized collectors books should be written in English in order to
atract more buyers.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

Avenger wrote:I don't think that he will have much trouble getting rid of copies. Look how fast the incomplete, sample version was gone.
It was gone fast because people can have stuff that sells high on ebay for free...as simple as that.
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine