Tormentor - Seventh Day.. & Anno Domini reissues

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
iron_servant

Tormentor - Seventh Day.. & Anno Domini reissues

Post by iron_servant »

Today I found out that Attila is re-releasing those ultra classic Tormentor recordings on vinyl! It is stated on their myspace site:

http://www.myspace.com/tormentorhungary

I decided to share this info here in Corroseum as I'm sure that there's a lot of 80's black/death worshippers who have been waiting for those recordings to be finally re-released. I'm myself really excited about the news. For me "Anno Domini" is one of th greatest black metal albums ever released.

Cheers!
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Fucking great news, if they're done well.
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

I absolutely agree on Anno Domini, essential stuff. Looking forward to pick up Seventh Day Of Doom as well.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Great news. This will be a much anticipated release. Some of the only BM I really love.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

Most definitely getting Anno Domini! I don't enjoy 7th Day so much that I'd NEED it on vinyl. Hoping for a good release, at least on Facebook they promised 'em gatefolded with lots of photos + a poster.
The Devil is within us all...
lions roar

Post by lions roar »

anno domini on lp sounds interesting , hope there will be insert this time
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

im pretty sure this will be sold by hells headbangers (?)
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I already have that cd released by Atilla. Anno Domini is absolutely great stuff. I hear similiar riffs in the second "Negative Plane" album which is great too; I think they've listened a lot to Anno Domini; great inspiration for sure.
Long Live The Loud !!!
iron_servant

Post by iron_servant »

Latest news from the band; the vinyls are delayed a bit and they'll inform the exact release date as soon as possible.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

As I'm listening to the 7th day demo right now, I'm wondering if these ever came out? Never saw them in any of the distros I'm buying from...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

Just a few days ago it was announced on Facebook that they should be out in 7 days... Don't know if it's true THIS time but I certainly hope it is, will order both ASAP.
The Devil is within us all...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I don't use fb.. Will they distribute them only by themselves?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

This is what they posted the other day:
Greetings!, Thank you all for the support, massive interest & inquiries..

F Q...About the Seventh day of doom & Anno Domini collector vinyls.

1. No ,there will be NO wholesale on these lp´s at this point unfort, they will be avalible thru a few distro sources posted in a few days...

2. YES there will be official t-shirts,and some other merch...

3. No, There will NOT be a " 1 copy per person policy". You and everyone else are welcome to purchase as many copys of each lp as you want....for example= friends that place an order together and want to share postage/shipping.

beast regards.....

both re-issue lp´s and what they contain...

500 numbered/hand stamped high quality full col covers,1 x A3, full col poster, 1 x A4 -12 page text booklet with the story about tormentor told by the 6 members in person during 2012, 1 x A4 -12 page full col photo booklet (individual and different for each album with 92% ultra rare photos), 1 x 4 colour wowen patch (for 7th day of doom) & 1 x silver thread wowen patch (for anno domini) .
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

That looks fairly cool. Have they mentioned a price yet?
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

No, but they just posted this:
Tormentor re-issue collector Lp´s. Seventh day of Doom & Anno Domini

Greetings & in honuer to all Tormentor fans!, hellhounds & Heavy Metal vinyl collecting enthusiast in general,.the wait is over..

..set ure mind on going back to Black Hungarian Metal ´1986-1989.

We are very pleased & proud to announce that from today - both albums will be available to order from the following eminent record shops / distributors. TPL RECORDS , I HATE RECORDS , NESEBLOD RECORDS