Exodus question

...and all CD issues goes here.
peterott

Exodus question

Post by peterott »

got this question from a friend. Can anybode help me here ? A friend of mine has a CD from Exodus called "A Lesson in Violence: Unreleased Studio & Live tracks featuring Original Vocalist Paul Baloff." It's on Combat! it contains ORIGINAL recordings of "pleasures" with Baloff singing and a soundboard of the "ultimate revenge" show. Supposedly Combat released it only as a promo--and 50 copies exist, but it was destroyed cause of legal issues. Sorry, no picture/scan here.

Does anybody know anything about this release ??
Bane

Post by Bane »

I think you've basically summed it up. Check out this post / thread on the UK Thrash forums if you're in search for more info.

http://www.ukthrash.co.uk/forum/viewtop ... 2532#22532
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

is that recording of pleasures the 3 song demo thats been floating around, or a different one?
pentagramophone

Post by pentagramophone »

To me it seems the CD consists of the 3 track demo that's been floating around plus Ultimate Revenge video sound track. This same material boosted with some older tracks has been released as "Bonded by Baloff" bootleg CD too but this Combat thing is official but deleted. I think they pressed cassettes too and those they spread a bit more than the CD version.