Old KIT thread

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

another great moment of the festival! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK24-CcB-mE

btw, if you hear the voice of a guy next to my camera during the second chorus, yeah,was Anthares dude :roll: haha
anthares

Post by anthares »

^ :o Metal este noche was my motto of the weekend!

Living Death was laughable! They probably did that set just to ruin their fans evening.
Best acts were Rigon Mortis, Militia (technicak problems sucked but then again I saw them on Sunday in Frankfurt what was fucking awesome 112% METAL night with Aska), Cloven Hoof, Exxplorer, NWOBHM (especially Dont break the circle just blew the hall away!), Sortilege songs, The Gates Of Slumber crushed but the sound didnt do justice to their heaviness.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Looks like an awesome weekend; great pics. Next year I'll be there again, just ordered a ticket.
Long Live The Loud !!!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I'll be there too, I just ordered my ticket from Nuclear Blast website.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Me also! See you all there. Heavy nights.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

DaN wrote:Not one song from "Vengeance Of Hell", not one from "Back To The Weapons", only 2 from "Metal Revolution".
Holy fuck! At least I feel not so bad now for missing KIT once again.

Fuck, I need to order a ticket for next KIT! I cannot miss Candlemass and Anacrusis, not to mention I still keep hopes to have that SIREN Anthology released by then...
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I've received my ticket for KIT 2010 today ! :D
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

stormspell wrote: not to mention I still keep hopes to have that SIREN Anthology released by then...
:shock: :shock:
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hi Friends,

now it is almost two weeks after KIT 12 and most of the afterwork is done. We just want to thank you again for the overwhelming support and the trust in us. And this goes not only out to the amazing fans, who make KIT unique in the festival circuit, it also goes out to the amazing bands and their fantastic performances. With the NWOBHM anniversary we even forged a new bit of metal history. Endless thanks to all who have been part of it. But most of all we want to thank our great helpers, without whom KIT would not exist. You are the greatest!!
Also KEEP IT TRUE 13 is already sold out in our KIT webshop, so please do not send us orders anymore, cause we do not have tickets anymore. All taken orders will be shipped of course.
But there are still some tickets left at www.hellionrecords.de and www.nuclearblast.de.

Here is the complete billing in alphabetical order:

KEEP IT TRUE 13

ADX (FRA)
ANACRUSIS (USA)
CANDLEMASS (SWE)
(Special 25th Anniversary "Epicus Doomicus Metallicus Show")
CRYSTAL VIPER (POL)
DEMON (UK)
(Special 30th Anniversary Show)
FIFTH ANGEL (USA)
HADES (USA)
HEART OF CYGNUS (USA)
KALAPACS (HUN)
(Special POKOLGEP Show)
OBSESSION (USA)
RAM (SWE)
SATANS HOST (USA)
(with Harry Conklin)
SAVAGE GRACE (USA)
SIREN (USA)
STRIKER (CAN)
THOR (CAN)
TYGERS OF PAN TANG (UK)
WATCHTOWER (USA)
WHIPLASH (USA)
WHITE WIZZARD (USA

April 23rd, 24th. 2010
Lauda-Königshofen, Tauberfrankenhalle

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

ticket received from nuclear blast,along with a catalogue crammed full of shit.
I ll sit along and wield my black stone now til i pass beyond the veil and fade to flames with noone left to blame.
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

Ticket booked!!!
Jens

Post by Jens »

humus wrote:Only down: someone stole 2 of my friends sleeping bags.
The fuckers probably had it coming.

I initially thought the NWOBHM-thing was karaoke bullshit, but it turned out to be cool. To me it was far from legendary, but I enjoyed it. Sick of 'the tyrant' by the way, but I guess the opinion of 1000 germans is worth more than mine.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Jens wrote:Sick of 'the tyrant' by the way, but I guess the opinion of 1000 germans is worth more than mine.
How can anyone get enough of Mr. Conklin? :(
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Jens

Post by Jens »

msp wrote:Seems there were some real arseholes there thieving things then. Scumbags.

Also, I am all for having a drink at a festival but I have never understood getting so drunk that you can barely stand. What is the point of paying for a ticket if you spend the whole time passed out on your back??
I didn't plan to, but I crashed after CLOVEN HOOF. Enjoyed that show very much, but barely made my tent afterwards. Got up on time to catch ABATTOIR, with a perfectly fresh head. No harm done.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

It's becoming the Keep It Tyrant festival. Not that I'm complaining! I missed the last one so I had my break.