Old KIT thread

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Last time it was the GPS's fault! It suggested we turn right when the road was closed in that direction, so we spent more than an hour driving in the wrong direction with the GPS constantly telling us to make a u turn.

This year we're bringing a proper map as well.
GJ

Post by GJ »

I work as a GIS/Map Technician, but am a technical idiot privately. This means no GPS devices in my car, and instead a lot of prints from Google maps (including orthofotos with carefully zoomed in roundabouts and exits) along with notes of which road numbers to look out for. :?

(guess I like to actually read maps and not to have some digital pal doing the interpretation)
From_the_Fjords

Post by From_the_Fjords »

DaN wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:Ostrogoth have just cancelled their appareance at KIT 2011 because one of the band's member,Whiteshark,had a bad accident during his job :cry:

http://www.bravewords.com/news/159339

Good luck,i hope he gets well asap!
...GGHhnnHHnnnnooOOOOHH! :evil: :cry:

Awful, AWFUL news! - one of my top-5 must-sees for this year, but I guess that leaves something to look forward to for 2012.

...and leaves Oli no excuse whatsoever NOT to book SARCOFAGUS as a replacement, right? :wink:
yes, was one of my favourite bands and I was really excited to see them live... :(
I'm happy someone remember (and enjoy) Sarcofagus from Finland! Sarcofagus as replacement will be exceptional!!! :lol: :lol:
From_the_Fjords

Post by From_the_Fjords »

Khnud wrote:
From_the_Fjords wrote:Great weekend; all perfect (as always): the people, the band, the organization.

Slauter Xstroyes, Saracen, Satan & Brocas Helm top gigs for me.

Also Breaker, Betsy, Malice and Vicious Rumors made a good show.

Great to meet Dan and some others from the forum
Sorry, I failed to meet you at KiT. I tried to spot a Medieval T-Shirt, but the only one I found was DaN's friend Stefan. I'll save that beer for some other time!
no problem, we will meet at the next; this time the Tauberfrankenhalle was very FULL of people. Was hard to find someone at KIT.
see you at the next my friend!