Top Items (OLD'n'LOCKED)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

It's good that you like it.
Salem is a fine band
Peace
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
deathster

Post by deathster »

Hebrewcommando wrote:hehe , there's only 1000 copies , most of the holders are israeli , and around here (israel) its considered a sin to trade/sell the original copy

so you are more then welcome to try to find a guy who would like to sell it to you

thats why i say its rare as hell.

edit - looks like ebay has it for 50 $

well lets say for us here its one to be counted as top item , and i dont agree that its not rare , it is , and i know many who is looking for it
I got "Destruction till death" tape :) Now thats rare one! And killer one which is most important!
commando lightning

Post by commando lightning »

you have the real one ?!?!?!??!

yeah!!!!some of extreme metal finest moments
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

deathster wrote:
Hebrewcommando wrote:hehe , there's only 1000 copies , most of the holders are israeli , and around here (israel) its considered a sin to trade/sell the original copy

so you are more then welcome to try to find a guy who would like to sell it to you

thats why i say its rare as hell.

edit - looks like ebay has it for 50 $

well lets say for us here its one to be counted as top item , and i dont agree that its not rare , it is , and i know many who is looking for it
I got "Destruction till death" tape :) Now thats rare one! And killer one which is most important!
The tapes are most rare, and the best Salem outputs. Need a Vinyl treatment Hellhammer style
we're eat babies flesh
deathster

Post by deathster »

Hebrewcommando wrote:you have the real one ?!?!?!??!
Of course, thats what I said. I got ultimate Salem package: original demo + 3 original photos from same period, biography till "Destruction till death" times, Zeevs letter, and 6-7 Destruction till death posters! All this was sent in 1988 to one death metal bible to be reviewed in Europe, and thats where I got it from.
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

All this was sent in 1988 to one death metal bible to be reviewed in Europe, and thats where I got it from
What was that death metal bible? I recall receiving it back then but I couldn't care less so I gave all this to a friend of mine who sold some stuff to a guy from Estonia or something....
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

deathster wrote:
Of course, thats what I said. I got ultimate Salem package: original demo + 3 original photos from same period, biography till "Destruction till death" times, Zeevs letter, and 6-7 Destruction till death posters! All this was sent in 1988 to one death metal bible to be reviewed in Europe, and thats where I got it from.
deathster is a real lucky fucker! haha
we're eat babies flesh
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Sodom - Sodomania Live In Essen
I've never seen other...
Limited at 99 copies...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

apollo.ra wrote:Image

Sodom - Sodomania Live In Essen
I've never seen other...
Limited at 99 copies...
Wait isnt this a 2000-? release? I recall seeing some of these like two years ago.
Or I mix it up with another one
edit: nevermind, I mixed up I guess. what is this tape?
we're eat babies flesh
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Have no idea...
Same thing with this

Limited to 150 copies, 80 Black and 70 Green...
But i've seen 2 more copies of this one
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

The Knell wrote: what is this tape?
Same tracklist with the Vinyl

8 Tracks recorded live in Essen, 1984
deathster

Post by deathster »

big mouth wrote:
All this was sent in 1988 to one death metal bible to be reviewed in Europe, and thats where I got it from
What was that death metal bible? I recall receiving it back then but I couldn't care less so I gave all this to a friend of mine who sold some stuff to a guy from Estonia or something....
Laurent, I am the lucky bastard. I had the gut-feeling that big mouth are you... I mean look at your best demos list FCDN Tormentor, early Death, Ulusseys Siren etc etc :) I was not wrong! Cheerz!
commando lightning

Post by commando lightning »

deathster wrote:
hehe , that is very cool , i managed to get a copy
getting the real tape is really hard this days

would be cool if you took some photos of that stuff!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Fils Du Metal wrote:
Wonderful pictures! Maybe we should split the theme-based pictures in a separate thread, since they are not really "Top Items"?
Those are ALL top items, aren't they?
What does top item mean anyway; top rarities or your favourites or both?
we're eat babies flesh
Fils Du Metal

Post by Fils Du Metal »

it means MY top items, personally...Check the thread, there are so many standard 5 € records or tapes here in as top items so they MUST be top items of the owner...So the owner decides what are his top items.

Otherwise we have to start a thread "Pics of rare stuff" or something like "Rare AND expensive items" what does not go conform with top items. My Tygers of Pan Tang 7" with earring (Paris by air) is an ULTRA TOP item for me personally but it costs between 1 and 5 € max :-)