WITCH CROSS LP/MC Pressings

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

MassOfKthulu wrote:wtf another 'blink n u ll miss it coz it sold out in 20 minutes good luck on ebay now u moron' re release.this thing is gonna cost 5 times the price of my original danish private press 2 hours after it comes out.instant rarities.buy buy
There aren't any info on the limitation yet so relax...wait and see...though I hope it will be pressed in wide quantities.
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

perishinflames wrote:I highly doubt it's sold out... They probably just stopped doing pre-orders or something.
am i missing somethin here?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
Avenger wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:it was about fucken time...and whats with the cover??
Don't like it?
just what Stormspell said (without the shrooms sadly) i think is too simple,plus i liked the bat and naked chicks, you liked it?
It definitely says "Witch Cross". It's kind of boring but still better then all of these "rip off the old bands" artwork that I keep seeing.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

700 coloured vinyl
300 black vinyl
100 picture discs
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

700 coloured 300 black? not the other way around? wow,vive la resistance
laurent i m sure its gonna be killer..if i can order from you let me know (even though im sure Steffen HRR is gonna carry this)
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

No I won't have any for sale.... I'm sure Steffen will have a bunch for sale so does Rainer etc.....
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Samurai wrote:700 coloured vinyl
300 black vinyl
100 picture discs
i guess ill take the black version since its gonna be more limited :lol:
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Pressing job almost done.... I can announce that the cd version which will be out a bit later will KILL!
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

big mouth wrote:Pressing job almost done.... I can announce that the cd version which will be out a bit later will KILL!
Kool!
CD would make much more sense for me personally since I've got the original LP on vinyl.
Looking forward to this release. :D
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

There will be something incredible as bonus for the CD.... but the band won't have to be thanked for this as they acted like total *****
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

big mouth wrote:There will be something incredible as bonus for the CD.... but the band won't have to be thanked for this as they acted like total *****
Care to explain?

I'm surprised to see a CD version of this. I thought it would be vinyl only for sure. That's one more sale right off the bat from me.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

big mouth wrote:There will be something incredible as bonus for the CD....

so what will be that bonus? :D
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Wait and see.... Regarding band members I won't go into details as it's not even worth this...thanksfully it's not everyday I have to deal with people like this but I have experienced a lot of crap things with Danish musicians... worst ones by far....
Adoomado

Post by Adoomado »

WITCH CROSS - All That's Fit For Fighting (12" 4-LP)

OUT NOW ON HELLS HEADBANGERS: Official anthology release featuring the entire WITCH CROSS discography including the cult classic "Fit For Fight" album, their 5 demos from the ‘80s, the “Are You There” 7" EP and the ultra obscure BLOOD EAGLE '81 demo (pre-Witch Cross). You get everything here but their live recordings & personal rehearsal sessions. Easily one of the best Danish Heavy Metal bands of all time who also recorded their album with Henrik Lundat at Easy Sound Recording, the same studio & engineer to spawn such classics as "Melissa" and "Don't Break The Oath". A mandatory release for all Heavy Metal maniacs!

*Comes in a deluxe Quad-Gatefold jacket
*Includes 8-page LP size booklet archiving tons of old photos, flyers, interviews & liner notes
*Pressed on multi-Colored Vinyl (w/ color coordinated inner sleeves) and traditional Black Vinyl (w/ black inner sleeves)
*Lavish silver foil stamping on the front cover & metallic silver ink throughout the layout.

:arrow: http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/witchcross.asp

WITCH CROSS - Fit For Fight (12" PICTURE DISC w/ Patch)

OUT NOW ON HELLS HEADBANGERS: For those crazy enough to not want all the bonus audio on the "All That's Fit For Fighting" 4-LP anthology set, here you have just the cult classic "Fit For Fight" album on PICTURE DISC LP (in a traditional plastic picture disc sleeve with flap - not the quad-gatefold packaging). Only 111 copies pressed, all with woven shield shaped logo patch. Easily one of the best Danish Heavy Metal bands of all time who also recorded their album with Henrik Lundat at Easy Sound Recording, the same studio & engineer to spawn such classics as "Melissa" and "Don't Break The Oath".

:arrow: http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=22752
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Definitively one of the best box of 2011! AMAZING!