Possessed oversized embroidered logo leather patch

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Down With The Most High

Possessed oversized embroidered logo leather patch

Post by Down With The Most High »

Can the logo of a band represents not only the inheritance and the significance of a certain fistful of songs, but also going beyond its artistic design and turns out as a resume of a historical moment on the chronology of Metal?

If you ever have slipped your fingers across the embossed sleeve of “Seven Churches” while playing to such a crucial album, it’s then when, as a listener, you realize that the flaming tailed fonts of Possessed speak by themselves so much, that not even a simple image was needed to illustrate the cover that hides those ten devilish tunes, unleashed upon mankind with unknown cruelty and malignancy back in 1985.

Approved and blessed by Jeff Becerra himself, Down With The Most High has recreated the stunning logotype of San Francisco’s unholiest sons in form a giant shaped synthetic leather patch measuring 33,4 x 15,8 cm (13,15 x 6,22 inches) on mesmerizing red and white mate embroidery. This is a one time only pressing of 100 copies.

Very important, please read. Due to the high demand this patch will have and in order to give the opportunity to most of our supporters of grabbing it, we only sell 1 copy per customer.

PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS

Price is 16,50 euros per unit + shipping (1,40 euros within Europe and 1,75 euros rest of the world). If ordering more than one patch, please ask for exact postage rates.

All patches are sent by ordinary airmail. If you want to register your purchase postage is 3,70 euro (Europe) and 4,10 euro (ROW) then. We’re not responsible for any lost or damaged orders that aren’t registered.

ORDERING INFO

Forms of payment accepted are Paypal (downwiththemosthigh [AT] yahoo [DOT] es), bank transfer (ask for details) and well hidden cash (at your very own risk).

Important. Due to the idiocy and lack of seriousness of some people, from now on if you pay by bank transfer or sending well hidden cash, deadline for receiving you payment is 15 days. If your payment hasn’t been fulfilled during this period, your order will be automatically cancelled and your patch will be sold to someone else. People who failed to pay in time in the past only have the option to purchase from us by paying in advanced.

OTHER AVAILABLE MERCHANDISE

A bunch of Asphyx shaped leather back patches are still on stock for 16 euros + shipping.

Last 2 units of the Proclamation “Advent of The Black Omen” are still available. First come first serve. Price is 16,50 euros + shipping.

From now own we’ll carry a small selected amount of releases for distribution. Please, ask for availability our full list.

PREVIOUS RELEASES

All previous patches released by Down With The Most High (with the exception of the above indicated) are sold out. Since it’s our strict policy not to do any represses, please, don’t ask for them.
daniel

Post by daniel »

The things look great, just wish you'd be interested in metal bands I like :lol:
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

You don't like Possessed? :o
daniel

Post by daniel »

They're ok. I hardly ever feel the need to put on 'Seven Churches' so there's no interest in having a Possessed patch.
Bane

Post by Bane »

Nice choice of thread to be posting in then.

"Down With The Most High" - I sent an e-mail to ownwiththemosthigh [AT] yahoo [DOT] es as I couldn't find reference to another e-mail in your post.
daniel

Post by daniel »

Yes we must only be positive or stay silent.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

daniel wrote:Yes we must only be positive or stay silent.
thecorroseum.com.cn :wink:
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Negative comments are not prohibited although I must admit they're not expressed in the best possible manner every time. That's not the case here of course. Forums tend to be really boring when all members agree on each and every subject or when all start bashing someone that dares to say something that is not let's say politically correct for the mentality or the taste of the forum. It's nice to have members that voice their opinion - good or bad - on the issues we're discussing, some extreme or insulting responses could have been avoided for sure, but as long as we keep it on a relatively civilized level, it's not a big problem, at least not for me. That's the point of discussing anyway, isn't it? Forums are not only for posting trading lists or matrix numbers or glorifing and praising to death every new release our favorite labels are putting out every once in awhile.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Yeah, I don't think daniel's comment was so negative after all, you could take it as a suggestion for the OP to broaden his horizons genre-wise and maybe win more costumers that way if that's what he's after. I just find it strange that he didn't like Possessed but I don't think his post was trolling or anything like that, he said he'd buy a patch like that after all.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

:x The patch is way too big for my jacket. :evil: :evil:

*Added some emoticons to make it seem negative.
EzraCobb

Post by EzraCobb »

The possesed patch is the fucking coolest patch probably ever created...

--- i do not have room for it ---damn - i wish i had this 3 months ago... -- i just about filled my vest :-(