old metal records bootlegs?

...and all CD issues goes here.
ffff

old metal records bootlegs?

Post by ffff »

hi there, hope this is the correct place...

can anybody tell me the complete old metal records boot list?

also if its digi or jewel case, feel free to tell me if any has a very poor sound,

many thx in advance.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

There was an old thread from 1-2 years ago that contained this info I think, but I can't seem to find it using the Search feature; Epic Metal Fail on my part :( Maybe someone else can dig it up. If not, some board members are in contact with King Fowley and can probably track this info down for you.

General rule: everything from recent years on OMR is legit. Early releases are mixed; some were legit, some weren't. I don't know of any digipaks offhand.

And for Lemmy's sake everyone, let's not have this thread become another argument about bootlegs, bootleggers, and what the definition of 'legit' is- we've been there, done that, and even bought the T-shirt. No need to go around on that one again
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

We haven't made a list yet, but here's the old thread

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... ht=opinion

And, please, do not start one more discussion about bootlegs, legit releases and ethics. There are enough topics about them already, just do your homework by using the search function. Thank you.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
ffff

Post by ffff »

many thx guys!!!