VINYL'S MY EX STOLE FROM MY COLLECTION

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
BloodOfChrist

VINYL'S MY EX STOLE FROM MY COLLECTION

Post by BloodOfChrist »

This is really fucked up, but these are now some of my top wants since I had spent my money on them and they ended up getting stolen by my now-ex. If anyone has these for sale for a somewhat sane price please tell me. Im fucking PISSED that Im considering buying them AGAIN but I dont think I have a way to get my old copies back...

NEMESIS - The Day Of Retribution
SAVAGE GRACE - Master Of Disguise
DARK QUARTERER - S/T
GOTHAM CITY - The Unknown
JAG PANZER - Ample Destruction
CENTURION - Cross And Black
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I used to have the NEMESIS record (2nd press, black cover), but traded it to a record store earlier this summer. The store still has it, but the price is about $55.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I think forced entry is in order...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
daniel

Post by daniel »

And why is legal action out of the question? Or simply waiting outside where she lives and then forcing yourself in? I can't imagine this happening, I would go berserk, the only way my girlfriend would ever ever do something that low is probably if I cheated on her. All in all this seems like a bit of teen-angst, and that person needs to find out that that shit doesn't fly.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

I wouldnt exactly call it teen-angst, she'll be 22 in March. I, on the other hand, am FUCKING FURIOUS. The problem is that where she's living now is about an hour drive and I dont have anyone thatll take me there without me paying them. And until I work I am a broke fuck. And she keeps fucking screening my calls I cant even get through to her.

And I had a mint copy of Nemesis with the pink cover I paid $99 for.
humus

Post by humus »

Khnud

Post by Khnud »

BloodOfChrist wrote:And she keeps fucking screening my calls I cant even get through to her.
I'd send her a text message threatening legal action unless you get the records back.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I agree with Wehrmacht
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Khnud wrote:
BloodOfChrist wrote:And she keeps fucking screening my calls I cant even get through to her.
I'd send her a text message threatening legal action unless you get the records back.
Thats a good idea. If the records legitimately sell for several hundred combined (which they do) would that qualify as grand theft? If so hopefully Ill get my shit back pretty fast.
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

I presume, it'll be quite difficult to prove that she stole them.

She could say that what you are saying is false, and that you want to take vengeance for breaking up.

You'll have to hope that she still has those records in her possession and that you've marked your records.

Otherwise it seems to me that you will never be able to sue her ass.
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

the only thing tah you can do in these situations is get a couple of your buddies, get in a car, and go at her home...
-knock knock
-yes??
-It's Me. I came in peace. Just give me my records and I'm gone...

simple...

If she refuse, it's time (fore her) to meet your buddies' anger :lol: :lol:
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

apollo.ra wrote:the only thing tah you can do in these situations is get a couple of your buddies, get in a car, and go at her home...
-knock knock
-yes??
-It's Me. I came in peace. Just give me my records and I'm gone...

simple...

If she refuse, it's time (fore her) to meet your buddies' anger :lol: :lol:
The problem is the car and the gas money. Im tryin to work something out cuz I paid $30 for my Ample Destruction black vinyl and i dont wanna pay $100 for a new copy. And I paid $30 for Centurion and $50 for DQ and Gotham City. Now Ill probably have to pay a lot more. I just wanna get them back!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

you can get Ample Destruction off ebay for 30$ easily but yeah, what an asshole-chick, but nice taste in music
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

The Knell wrote:you can get Ample Destruction off ebay for 30$ easily but yeah, what an asshole-chick, but nice taste in music
I didnt see it up when I looked, and the 1984 copies on Gemm were outrageous ($100+). If it comes up on ebay for $30 I will definately get it if I cant get my shit back. Im pissed mainly about Dark Quarterer, Nemesis, and Centurion though.
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

How are you going to buy a new copy for $30
When you can't come up with $10 for Gas?