Muskelrock Festival, Portrait, Thor, Axe Witch etc...

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
theclansman74

Post by theclansman74 »

The_Elite wrote:Just booked my ticket.

I have no idea how I am getting there yet, but I will be there!
I think i'll be there, coming from Italy to Stockholm Skavsta airport and then with a car for rent, i need to know how works the buying of the ticket via the official site, they send it to home or i must to go to some shop to retire that ?

Another thing, i search a cheap B&B around the place of the concert (or in the area of 30 km), for the day of 12th June, someone can help me ? Thanks.
Anyway great bill...i miss only Overdrive (Swe).
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

theclansman74 wrote:i need to know how works the buying of the ticket via the official site, they send it to home or i must to go to some shop to retire that ?
If you preorder the ticket from www.ticknet.se you CAN NOT pick it up at the festival as I understand it, but basically everywhere else (tobacco stores, betting stores etc that has the ATG system)
More info on how ticnet works here:
http://www.ticnet.se/html/sweden/delive ... .htmI?l=EN

You can also buy tickets at the festival, but it will be about €15 extra (about €70 in total).

Another thing, i search a cheap B&B around the place of the concert (or in the area of 30 km), for the day of 12th June, someone can help me ? Thanks.
Anyway great bill...i miss only Overdrive (Swe).
I'm sure there's places to stay in Alvesta, but they might be full this weekend. Seems most people are camping. I'll ask around..
theclansman74

Post by theclansman74 »

DaN wrote:
You can also buy tickets at the festival, but it will be about €15 extra (about €70 in total).
For me it's better to buy directly at the festival but i don't want to have problem of soldout ! There is that risk ?

DaN wrote: I'm sure there's places to stay in Alvesta, but they might be full this weekend. Seems most people are camping. I'll ask around..
Ok thank you very much, it's alright also in the area of 30 km of Alvesta
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

theclansman74 wrote:For me it's better to buy directly at the festival but i don't want to have problem of soldout ! There is that risk ?
I doubt it, but I don't know how many tickets are available. If only 500 - possibly, if 2000 - definitely not.

Here's a B&B not too far away from the festival: http://www.kronobergshed.com

Page is in Swedish, but you can try emailing them w/ your questions.

Edit:
I just read that tickets are ltd to 2000, so I can't belive for a second that it will be sold out.
theclansman74

Post by theclansman74 »

Thanks for the info of B&B and the ticket i've contact also the organization and they take me away 1 ticket.
I think i will be there. :D
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

DaN wrote:Here's a B&B not too far away from the festival: http://www.kronobergshed.com

Oh man, they have a Hobbit hole for rent! fuck I wish I could go! :D

I want to see Axe Witch and Count Raven :cry:

DaN: shoot me an-email with your mailing address, I've collected the JONAH QUIZZ from the pressing plant today!
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Argh Axewitch, Thor, Torch, Enforcer, RAM, Portrait. Bugger me, first HOA now this grrrr.
Thrasher

Post by Thrasher »

I'll be there. The lineup is great, best festival in sweden this summer.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Time for a little roll-call perhaps?

1. Me :D

Oh, and the JONAH QUIZZ cd will have its world-premiere at the festival and be for sale from that short, drunk, bearded guy in the red leather jacket!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

DaN wrote:Time for a little roll-call perhaps?

1. Me :D

Oh, and the JONAH QUIZZ cd will have its world-premiere at the festival and be for sale from that short, drunk, bearded guy in the red leather jacket!
Yeah, time to expose all those ignorant Swedes to some good music! Ye! :wink:
Holy Mighty Stormwitch

Post by Holy Mighty Stormwitch »

If you preorder the ticket from www.ticknet.se you CAN NOT pick it up at the festival as I understand it, but basically everywhere else (tobacco stores, betting stores etc that has the ATG system)
@DaN: Thanks for information, I really didn´t know this and thought I would get my ticket at the festival itself. I must admit I´m not so happy with this solution. As I don´t have a car and I´m coming by plane and train, I wanted to get a train from Gothenburg directly to Alvesta, and now I have to get out with all my luggage in Växjö and look for a ticket shop there.

Not to forget, I heard the weather is cold and rainy at the moment... even more than here, and it won´t be fun to sleep in a tent if we have only 3° in the nights.
nabel

Post by nabel »

THOR played yesterday 45min set in a records store in Helsinki. THOR's gig will be an experience. Thunder! Giants! Masks! BEHOLD THE HAMMER!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Thor played a 75 minute set at Sweden Rock Festival this friday. It was bloody awesome. Here's the set list:

Lightning Strikes
Ride of the Chariots
Anger
Thunderhawk
Warhammer
Knock 'Em Down
Bending of a large steel bar orchestrated by guitar riffage
Let the Blood Run Red
Rock the City
Thunder on the Tundra
Ragnarok
Keep the Dogs Away
We Live to Rock
Warriors of the Universe
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

mordred wrote:Thor played a 75 minute set at Sweden Rock Festival this friday. It was bloody awesome. Here's the set list:

Lightning Strikes
Ride of the Chariots
Anger
Thunderhawk
Warhammer
Knock 'Em Down
Bending of a large steel bar orchestrated by guitar riffage
Let the Blood Run Red
Rock the City
Thunder on the Tundra
Ragnarok
Keep the Dogs Away
We Live to Rock
Warriors of the Universe
:shock: aahhh hell no! i wish i could go to this one!...DaN, we need pics for this one!
mordred

Post by mordred »

And Thor ruled again last night. :D
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D