TEGEN HART, unsung ItaliDoom-Masters

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

TEGEN HART, unsung ItaliDoom-Masters

Post by DaN »

I heard this record for the first time barely a week ago and my 2nd reaction (when finished drewling over the awesome music) was that of "WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN TOLD!!"-childish rage. Perhaps not quite as corpserapingly sinister as early DEATH SS or BLACK HOLE, but still superItalian Epic/Dark/Doominess all the way, not far from the likes of DARK QUARTERER and RUN AFTER TO. Them English darklings OMEGA deserves a mention here too I guess.

I think you know if you're gonna enjoy this one or not now. Click the fantastic cover for a download:
Exclusive content for logged in users.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Wow! Extreme awesomeness is shared here. Great vocals!
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Thank you!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

Yeah thanks man! This looks interesting. I'm not a big fan of Italian metal but i dig both Dark Quarterer and Run After To, so i should enjoy this immensely.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I already had this and i gave it a quick listen again this morning. It is epic, but in a more melodic and dreamy manner and not in the crushing way of a "Colossus of Argil". I like it, although i wouldn't put it in the same league with bands like Dark Quarterer or Omega. Recommended for doom metal freaks and lovers of the italian scene anyway.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

A must check for me.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Acke

Post by Acke »

I saw it behind the desk of Renström at the fair. For how much did he sell it?

Downloading now...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Acke wrote:I saw it behind the desk of Renström at the fair. For how much did he sell it?
Yeah, I had put it aside before the fair opened. I think it was something like 350 kr (about €30) - quite a bargain I think.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Italian Doom?
DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!
tomas

Post by tomas »

The first song wasn't bad but the rest wasn't really my cup of tea.
But does it slay witches?
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Well, the description certainly piqued my curiosity. Will comment after listening. Thanks for uploading.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Downloading, it better be good !!!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

No, no and no. Didn't like it at all. No power and the slightly doomy atmosphere couldn't make it up for it at all. Not for me, thank you.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
daniel

Post by daniel »

Thanks for the upload, always cool hearing new old stuff. But, I didn't like it, liked some of the acoustic work, but other than that it was lame, and nothing close to doom - I know I'm really strict about the definition of doom, to me there's a weird style that Italian bands sometimes go for, which is cool and unique and very atmospheric and I usually love it, but it has nothing to do with doom, not even Black Hole do.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

daniel wrote:Thanks for the upload, always cool hearing new old stuff. But, I didn't like it, liked some of the acoustic work, but other than that it was lame, and nothing close to doom - I know I'm really strict about the definition of doom, to me there's a weird style that Italian bands sometimes go for, which is cool and unique and very atmospheric and I usually love it, but it has nothing to do with doom, not even Black Hole do.
This band has some doomy moments, but no, not really doom. But Black Hole at least have some actual doom metal passages in their songs.