Morbid saint .....AVANZADA METALLICA

...and all CD issues goes here.
evilsucker

Morbid saint .....AVANZADA METALLICA

Post by evilsucker »

Hi guys...

Today I registered this forum..and also I found it very useful...

Now I have a question... Days ago I got a morbid saint cd...but it is not issued by Grindcore records..Instead it is issued by AVANZADA METALLICA records..is this an offical or an bootleg?

Here is the cd's picture...

[URL=http://p13.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p ... .jpg[/img]

[/url]Image
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Definitely official. That one is the original release. The Grind Core version is a re-issue. Welcome on board!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
evilsucker

Post by evilsucker »

The Erlking wrote:Definitely official. That one is the original release. The Grind Core version is a re-issue
But lots of people said that AVANZADA METALLICA records just made some lps for this band....the 1st cd press is made by Grindcore...

thanks
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

What's the Matrix Number?

Could be a boot...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

It says there's cd version available also in DaN's review.
http://www.thecorroseum.com/rev/morbidsaint.htm

Don't know for sure if he meant the later issues or what so let's hope someone wiser than me on this matter could tell you more about it.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
evilsucker

Post by evilsucker »

Avenger wrote:What's the Matrix Number?

Could be a boot...
KCT23
evilsucker

Post by evilsucker »

The Erlking wrote:It says there's cd version available also in DaN's review.
http://www.thecorroseum.com/rev/morbidsaint.htm

Don't know for sure if he meant the later issues or what so let's hope someone wiser than me on this matter could tell you more about it.
still thanks ... :)
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

I asked the bass player about the avanzada cd he said he wasn't sure if avanzada ever released the cds, however, they still owned the rights to the album, unlike keltic records :/ In my humble opinion, I think they're recent boots. I've seen far too many new copies from Mexico and Brazil to believe that it's an original press, but weirder things have happened.
evilsucker

Post by evilsucker »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:I asked the bass player about the avanzada cd he said he wasn't sure if avanzada ever released the cds, however, they still owned the rights to the album, unlike keltic records :/ In my humble opinion, I think they're recent boots. I've seen far too many new copies from Mexico and Brazil to believe that it's an original press, but weirder things have happened.
maybe it is a boot....

but these days I never see the same copy of this on ebay...

that's very kind of you....cheers...
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Morbid Saint was officially released by avanzada in lp, cd and tape. beign the lp version the most common since back in the day the cd was not as commecially soldable yet as lp and tapes. even when tapes were printed in few quantities. I dont have the cd at hand to check thye matrix, but definitely, avanzada is the original pressing
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I would also guess it's an original. A few years ago when a couple of german dealers suddenly had loads of these it was always LPs and CDs available. Prices were between 20-40 euros back then.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Speaking of Avanzada Metallica, is Inferior to None CD, rereleased on this label (apparently around 1992), official or not?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:Speaking of Avanzada Metallica, is Inferior to None CD, rereleased on this label (apparently around 1992), official or not?
As far as I knew, the Justice Records release was the only official pressing.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
humus

Post by humus »

Avenger wrote:
sovdat wrote:Speaking of Avanzada Metallica, is Inferior to None CD, rereleased on this label (apparently around 1992), official or not?
As far as I knew, the Justice Records release was the only official pressing.
Correct.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

I have my original copy from avanzada metallica ON CD....and yes its an original and killeR thrash metal record! :D