What band(s) that only released 7"s and/or demos...

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

ION BRITTON wrote:I don't know if this is the right thread to send this particular post but anyway: A demo-LP that should have been already released is WILD DOGS' "Dead to the world". What the hell happened and they didn't manage to put it out officialy? A1 class US metal which is in the same vein as their "Reign of terror" LP but even better! Unbelievable metallic riffing, amazing vocals with ultra-killer tunes like "Screaming the night away", "Metal free America", "Dead to the world" etc. This is the best thing WD ever made and it's the godamn proof that when the forgers of the US steel take themselves seriously, they are simply unbeatable. Someone release this album ASAP.
That's interesting, I don't know it yet. Their Reign Of Terror slays
Long Live The Loud !!!
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Yeah, Hell and Zone Zero are two of the bands who comes up in my head quickly. I would also say Dragonslayer, Rubycon, Tyrant (UK) and so on! There are a lot, but you can't mention 'em all, really.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

ION BRITTON wrote:P.S. Those 7 tracks are included as bonus in a CD-reissue of "Reign of terror" which is of course OOP...
No it's not, check this:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/wilddogs

Plenty of other great stuff available from this website too!

Graven Image CD is also available from these guys!
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

I would've loved to hear a proper full length release from the mighty DESEXULT/Samhain!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone really needs to release all their work on one CD!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Korgüll wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:P.S. Those 7 tracks are included as bonus in a CD-reissue of "Reign of terror" which is of course OOP...
No it's not, check this:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/wilddogs

Plenty of other great stuff available from this website too!

Graven Image CD is also available from these guys!
COOL! I haven't seen it on sale for quite a long time, i thought it was sold out & oop, thanks!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

[/quote]COOL! I haven't seen it on sale for quite a long time, i thought it was sold out & oop, thanks![/quote]

No probs!
There's tons of Wild Dogs re-issues available from this site as well, & Dr Mastermind too!
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

alot of bands on satans revenge I compilation.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I'm listening to a lot of Dawnwatcher stuff lately, it's right up my alley, they would make a nice album if they had the change to...
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The Sentinel wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:I don't know if this is the right thread to send this particular post but anyway: A demo-LP that should have been already released is WILD DOGS' "Dead to the world". What the hell happened and they didn't manage to put it out officialy? A1 class US metal which is in the same vein as their "Reign of terror" LP but even better! Unbelievable metallic riffing, amazing vocals with ultra-killer tunes like "Screaming the night away", "Metal free America", "Dead to the world" etc. This is the best thing WD ever made and it's the godamn proof that when the forgers of the US steel take themselves seriously, they are simply unbeatable. Someone release this album ASAP.
That's interesting, I don't know it yet. Their Reign Of Terror slays
Sten, you better order the "Reign of terror" CD- reissue immediately. "Dead to the world" rips. And i fuckin' mean it. You'll surely crap your pants if you hear it man, just trust me 8)

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

ION BRITTON wrote: Sten, you better order the "Reign of terror" CD- reissue immediately. "Dead to the world" rips. And i fuckin' mean it. You'll surely crap your pants if you hear it man, just trust me 8)
I will definately get it together with a nice pair of clean pants :lol:
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The Sentinel wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote: Sten, you better order the "Reign of terror" CD- reissue immediately. "Dead to the world" rips. And i fuckin' mean it. You'll surely crap your pants if you hear it man, just trust me 8)
I will definately get it together with a nice pair of clean pants :lol:
ATTENTION: I had ordered the CD a couple of weeks ago and it arrived this morning: People, do NOT buy this reissue. Extremely unprofessional work, no artwork at all, very dull front/back covers etc. The sound quality is ok, but the whole thing is utterly disappointing. With such ''original'' re-releases it's better to support the bootleg circuit. Music in the CD:10/10, CD-Reissue:0/10 :x

The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Thanks for the warning John, just in time, I wanted to order it today :? It's a sad thing these "reissues". 60% of them turn out to be a bootleg anyway. Well I never bought them and I never will.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Necrovore
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

MAELSTROM from USA ! Best THRASH METAL Demo ever, their "THIS BATTLE TO MAKE HISTORY - YET HISTORY NEVER COMES" tape!
Imagine a mix of SABBAT (UK) with vocals reminding on 80ies KREATOR. Interesting lyrical concept, awesome songwriting, such killer band!!
We praise the blood that metal brings
ReichnRoll

Post by ReichnRoll »

not named yet : Bathym (US) !!

I'd have been interested also in a full length from Cova and Blasphemer from Brazil. The headthrasher comp' isn't enough !
It's time to raise the flag of hate !