Arkeyn Steel Records

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
StygianBlade

Arkeyn Steel Records

Post by StygianBlade »

RELEASES

ASR CD-001
ASR LP-001

SCARLET RAYNE - Theater Humanitarian

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Scarlet Rayne has released a magnificent private piece of Power / Prog Metal –ala early Queensryche-. Focused in melody and enforced with apocalyptic but still catchy guitar themes and crystal clear vocals this is for sure NOT to be missed. Brilliant compositions, Christian lyrics. In its original form this is one of the rarest private pressings of the 90s. Available again on CD fully re-mastered, new artwork, complete lyrics, unreleased photos plus an in depth biography. Vinyl edition limited to 500 copies. Both editions will feature 4 never released before bonus tracks.

ASR CD-002
ASR LP-002

ENCHANTER – Defenders Of the Realm

From Jackson, Michigan, USA, Enchanter released back in 1988 one jewel of US Epic / Power Metal. Defenders Of The Realm was the beginning of their saga that consisted of two more releases: Time Gone Past Nevermore (1989) and Ethereal Quarter (1990). From Power Metal pounding attacks to Epic Metal mysterious anthems this band carried a unique spirit. This release is a compendium of every piece of music ever released by Enchanter. Completely re mixed in USA by the main man / guitarist James Shellberg himself (former of the glorious Longings Past). Available in strictly limited vinyl edition of 500 (100 white colored 400 black colored), plus a limited CD edition of 1000 featuring unreleased photos and complete biography. This is your first -and last- chance to grab this mystic treasure of Steel. NO re–pressings!

www.arkeynsteel.com
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

SCARLET RAYNE - Theater Humanitarian CD is now available through Arkeyn Steel Records. Fully reasserted including 4 bonus tracks from unreleased 1992 album plus 8 page booklet with info, lyrics and never before published photos.

Costs 15 euros / copy plus 5 euros postage (simple parcel) or 7 euros postage (registered parcel), prices for all the world.

For wholesale prices we got:

1-10 copeis = 9e / copy
11-30 copies = 8.5e / copy
31-50 copies =8e / copy
50-? copies =7.5e / copy

All prices in euros.
You can pay via paypal or cash on registered letter.
Paypal: label@steelgallery.com PM or email @ chris.countraven@gmail.com. for details.

Enchanter CD / LP - Scarlet Rayne LP to follow. Stay tuned!

Thanks in advance! Metal On!
hload

Post by hload »

all hail the mighty collector of steel....
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Great news, will order the LP version when it's out :D
Long Live The Loud !!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I've sent an email regarding these releases.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Two days and no reply...

I guess it isn't a priority to actually sell copies of albums released on this label.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

What's the release date of ENCHANTER?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

Two days and no reply...

I guess it isn't a priority to actually sell copies of albums released on this label.
sorry man have not seen anything. I reply to all the emails. Please re send it to chris.countraven@gmail.com. maybe it went to the spam folder... or simply PM here...
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

Enchanter CD is expected on early March. We hope to have both LPs ready on April's KIT.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

StygianBlade wrote:
Two days and no reply...

sorry man have not seen anything. I reply to all the emails. Please re send it to chris.countraven@gmail.com. maybe it went to the spam folder... or simply PM here...
It was sent to the email address listed on the website.

Anyways, It's now been resent to the email address you have posted.