Download Seamount's debut free NOW!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
swayingball

Download Seamount's debut free NOW!

Post by swayingball »

Seamount would like to offer to you and all you know our long awaited debut full length recording as a free download. This download release is a complete interactive folder with extensive original artwork, lyrics and audio. We hope you enjoy this offering and if are so inclined to please share this folder with your friends and confidants to help spread the word of Seamount through the underground. -Seamount
CLICK LINK TO DOWNLOAD NOW FROM THE SEAMOUNT PAGE!!!
http://www.myspace.com/seamountdoom
Upwards of Endtime, Vestal Claret, Seamount, Earhlord and x-Atlantean Kodex.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Great, will check it out ASAP.

EDIT: Only had time for the one and a half songs and this sounds excellent!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Are two threads for the same message really necessary?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
mordred

Post by mordred »

Holy shit that sounds good! And I had barely recovered from the Hour of 13 experience. How many bands are you in these days?

I really hope this will be properly released because it deserves it. If it isn't I'll probably never hear it again (and that would be some loss!) because I can never get myself to listen to mp3's. I will be the first to buy the album if it comes out - on cd or vinyl.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

mordred wrote:Holy shit that sounds good! And I had barely recovered from the Hour of 13 experience. How many bands are you in these days?

I really hope this will be properly released because it deserves it. If it isn't I'll probably never hear it again (and that would be some loss!) because I can never get myself to listen to mp3's. I will be the first to buy the album if it comes out - on cd or vinyl.
It will be released on 12" vinyl(see the other topic)

"Shortly after the download release appears online these song will be released on a limited 12" vinyl pressing at Merciless-Records. Tim and Phil have formed a very close bond while working together in Seamount and feel this sharing of imaginations shows throughout the works of Seamount. In addition to Seamount Tim and Phil have created the acoustic side project "II" that will be releasing material sometime in 2008. They hope to share the music of "II" not only on CD but also live in the US in the fall months of 2008 with a small string of shows in the Northeast United States."
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Absolutely fucking awesome. I ordered Hour Of 13 today, and this sounds even better! It'll be on my next purchase fore sure.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Where's the vinyl? Who will carry it? Want it now!
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

me too.. hope there will be one soon as on what seems to be the label's site are only listed cds as catalogue and no Seamount release is announced so far.. the downloaded album is awesome but a thing like that i really would like to grab and hold..