Terrattack

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
BlackStele

Terrattack

Post by BlackStele »

Ok, finally...here's the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/63923047/TERRATTACK.zip

P.S:Can anyone suggest me a good vinyl to mp3 converter, cause EVERYTHING I find on the net, is a demo of 10-15 days trial!?!?! :?
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I use the CDex program for the conversion of WAV to MP3, very ease to handle and as far as I know it's for free. I don't know where I got it but you can google on it, I guess. With the Nero wave editor it's very easy to record the vinyl on your computer (WAV files), you can also use similiar programs.

Thanks for the link btw
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I'm listening to it and I think something went wrong; the input volume is too low. Normally you can use equalizers to crank up the volume. What I can hear sounds good though.
Long Live The Loud !!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

yes, THAT'S my main prob when I'm ripping vinyls...I can't understand what I'm doing wrong...I connected the pro-amplifier with the R, L input of my stereo, and the sound is too low...I use the stereo recording, cause it's the only possible.... :?

P.S:My pro-amplifier has an input of 5V...do you think this might the source of all evil? :shock:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

You can try to put the volume on your stereo at almost max and then control the inputvolume with the Windows Volume Control. It sounds as if your stereo volume is too low
Long Live The Loud !!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

nah, I've tried it without result...I don't know... :roll:
ZOMBIE

Post by ZOMBIE »

Use this. It also contains instructions for ripping vinyls and others. It will expire in 15 days. (An sou kanei ,otan lhxei tha sou steilo ena spasimo gia panta.)
http://rapidshare.com/files/64076022/Se ... _.rar.html
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

This is the program I've downloaded yesterday, and I'm using it, and it really works for me, thanx(mporeis na steileis to monimo?)
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks a lot even this rip is not as good as i expected. The band plays a mixture of power and thrash, good vocals and some great soloing, the more powerful tunes (1st,3rd) were quite good, the thrashier ones (2nd,4th) even better imo. Another one for the wantlist.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Does anyone else have this?

And preferably a better quality rip?

I heard that this one was terrible...

A re-upload would be awesome.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
zincalloy

Post by zincalloy »

Here is a link,but i don't know if you'll like the sound of the rip
http://rapidshare.com/files/208360426/T ... _1988_.rar
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

I haven't heard Black Stele's rip so i can't compare the two, but your rip sounds pretty good. Thanks man!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

zincalloy wrote:Here is a link,but i don't know if you'll like the sound of the rip
http://rapidshare.com/files/208360426/T ... _1988_.rar
Thank you sir.

I hope to give this a listen tonight.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Please, someone Re-Upload this Record.Thanks.
zincalloy

Post by zincalloy »