Same Name Bands!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

deathster wrote: MAYHEM (bra) death metal ca 1987
MAYHEM (Nor)
MAYHEM (Ger) black thrash in 1985
MAYHEM (USA) "Burned alive" band
MAYHEM (USA) New York speedcore band ca 1985
MAYHEM (swe) pre-Eqionox ov the Gods
theres also a UK mayhem... old punk stuff

theres four poisons that i know of... german, japanese, and two american
steelangel

Re: Same Name Bands!

Post by steelangel »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:There used to be a lot of bands sharing the same name, although they were from different countries and played different styles

the question is, which of this kind of bands are your favorite, i mean choose between those two or three with the same name???

Kraken(Colombia)
Kraken(Canada)

The ones from Colombia are my fav! :D

Sabbat(jap)
Sabbat(uk)

Ill stay with the japanese guys :?
there was another KRAKEN from Spain. they released 2 demos. Now they rename themselves in TALESIEN and have released a Mini CD and a Full one. they were more traditional HM under KRAKEN nickname and their Demos were better (for me at least) than the TALESIEN stuff, more into Prog / Melodic HM. They have even done a KRAKEN (Colombia) cover !
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Re: Same Name Bands!

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

steelangel wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:There used to be a lot of bands sharing the same name, although they were from different countries and played different styles

the question is, which of this kind of bands are your favorite, i mean choose between those two or three with the same name???

Kraken(Colombia)
Kraken(Canada)

The ones from Colombia are my fav! :D

Sabbat(jap)
Sabbat(uk)

Ill stay with the japanese guys :?
there was another KRAKEN from Spain. they released 2 demos. Now they rename themselves in TALESIEN and have released a Mini CD and a Full one. they were more traditional HM under KRAKEN nickname and their Demos were better (for me at least) than the TALESIEN stuff, more into Prog / Melodic HM. They have even done a KRAKEN (Colombia) cover !
wow that sounds pretty cool ill have to chek that one out!