VARVAR

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Ok, thanks a lot. Downloading now.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Re: VARVAR

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

daniel wrote:This is the version that was available for listening on some website. Is it different from the original LP? If so why change the tracklist?

anyway I put it up on megaupload, if there's some problem blast this thread into the void.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7W3NFUM5

I gave it another listen, and there are a few good moments but overall I think this record sucks, I can't stand the singer, god it got on my nerves all that noise.
mhmmm actually your dislike attitude towards this made it more appealing to me for a strange reason...im downlaoding now ha
mustardgasattack

Post by mustardgasattack »

THANK YOU DAN!!! Totally stoked to hear this album!!!
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

When I have some more free time I'll upload a Varvar(y) concert from a festival in Pskov 1988. This time there will be other tracks not featured on these previously uploaded albums.
Will also upload an album from 1991 from the Varvar(y)-related band Dikie Deti (Wild Kids). Just give me a little time...
And just have to add that the Dikie Deti is fucking great, it has this NWOBHM feel to it that Varvar didn't really have. Soon aviable!

Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zgnkydgmw1y
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Dan?
mustardgasattack

Post by mustardgasattack »

My bad.......I thought Dan posted this.....anyway. It was pretty cool but a little disappointing considering how amazing the artwork is. The third track Den Pohoron was really really cool though......very uniquely russian sounding.
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Destrozer wrote:When I have some more free time I'll upload a Varvar(y) concert from a festival in Pskov 1988. This time there will be other tracks not featured on these previously uploaded albums.
Will also upload an album from 1991 from the Varvar(y)-related band Dikie Deti (Wild Kids). Just give me a little time...
And just have to add that the Dikie Deti is fucking great, it has this NWOBHM feel to it that Varvar didn't really have. Soon aviable!

Here it is:
Hey dudes, no opinions at all? Come on, this is a rare one, and really sweet too!
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

I promise to listen now.
Fun records
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

There's lot of things to listen in Poisonoise these last weeks, I'm a bit late, I'll put it on the to-listen-to list for the next week-end !
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Destrozer wrote:When I have some more free time I'll upload a Varvar(y) concert from a festival in Pskov 1988. This time there will be other tracks not featured on these previously uploaded albums.

Here it is:
Good stuff, some great riffs here and there. I'm not blown away (yet). But I'll give it a full listen later on.
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Fuck, this is good! Nothing you sing along to at first listen, but sure it grows! It has this groove that would be found in Varvar as well. Cool to listen to a younger version of the Varvar singer too... Great!
Fun records
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

The demos are much better than the album ...just my opinon of course...
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

The Varvar album is KILLER! Haven't been this devastated by something for a long time. Dan, any chance of helping out with what the track listing should be to reflect the original LP? I'd like to hear it the way it was originally intended.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Pestkrieg wrote:The Varvar album is KILLER! Haven't been this devastated by something for a long time. Dan, any chance of helping out with what the track listing should be to reflect the original LP? I'd like to hear it the way it was originally intended.
It's so typical.. I was looking for my old CDR yesterday and just couldn't find it. At the moment it feels a bit :roll: having to re-rip the LP but if I don't find it soon I will of course. I think I've given copies of it to both Destrozer and doomedplanet in the past, so maybe they could help out in the meantime?
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

I can help out with the original track listing as soon as I'm back home, I'll update this post later if noone can make it before me.
Fun records