My experience with bgbssmn2 ...

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

We were not saying anything radically different all this time :roll:
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Helstar wrote:For once I totally agree ...
Thanks, I'll sleep better this night .
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

omen of hate wrote: Thanks, I'll sleep better this night .
I told you the frogs are heavy on your digestion...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Helstar wrote:
omen of hate wrote: Thanks, I'll sleep better this night .
I told you the frogs are heavy on your digestion...
OK, that actually made me :lol: Good, that part of the discussion ends on a good note.
More info on the Bad Traders-thread to come...
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

ION BRITTON wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:So I don't care who started the whole thing & who replied.
I don't care that you don't care about it, the people who are moderating this forum are supposed to take care that things run smoothly in each and every case. I am not here to prove that bgbssmn2 'should' be reliable no matter what if he actually is not, but godammit give me something more concrete than "His username looks suspicious" in order to believe what you're saying.

Re all the other things you wrote...

I already wrote something about those 'evidences' you wrote and I didn't say that those facts were not signs of a suspicious trader, what I said was that for example a fact that he doesn't own a digital camera doesn't necessarily prove that he is lying or he is scamming people. In fact what I wrote was this We don't have to go through all this again, these things might raise a warning banner to all the experienced traders, but they don't necessarily prove something too. I wasn't aware of an actual failed trade at that point and what I was implying was exactly this: It seems phony all the way, but you can't be 100& sure about it yet. Your response about all that prejudice shit says to me that either you didn't read it or you simply ignored it. Your last response feels like I was launching an all-out attack against you in order to cover bgbssmn2 up insisting that he could not be anything else but a trustworthy, 100% reliable trader. Believe it or not, that was neither what I saying nor implying about him.

Like I've said the threads were deleted for the simple reason that bgbssmn2 himself requested that, saying that he COULD NOT provide any references and he did not want to be a part of this forum anymore. That's the reason we deleted his account too. He is not able to trade with that username through this forum anymore. In fact, he cannot even post a single line. But I see none of you were satisfied with that and, not until Jack Luminous' latest post that reports an actual rip-off case, you wanted to continue writing about him, even if you were 'safe' from his deletion for the time being. Jack Luminous btw, a user who we don't know yet as he didn't even have the 1 minute you need to introduce yourself as a new member in this forum before he informed us on the situation with his trade with bgbssmn2.

I said that we would see what we would do in case he returned with another username under a different alias, the threads are not lost, we still have them, but until the last deleted thread there was no proof that the guy had actually scammed someone. Him telling lies is a suspicious yet different thing, but until the last deleted thread noone had lost anything at all. You do have the right to mention the replies he gave you about the matrix numbers and being suspicious about it, but try to remember how the whole thing started and in what way things were written, especially at the very first thread.

Finally, I don't give two shits if you think we are censoring things and hide the things that don't suit us fine, much less when you think that I personally have no arguments to back what I am saying. And let me tell you this: there is not one single thread since the beginning of the forum that was deleted because we wanted to cover anything up. Only one thread was deleted accidentaly once, and we had the decency to come up and say that it was our mistake and it shouldn't have happened. Be sure that if any of the mods was trying to cover things up to his advantage, he wouldn't be in that position for a long time.

To sum it up, if you have proof of a failed trade with any dealer in this forum, let us know what happened and if that dealer cannot prove the opposite then we will take action in order to ensure that all dealings here end well. If do not have anything that concrete though, but you suspect things because of facts that do ring a bell for a trader (e.g. giving wrong matrix numbers than the real ones, but not because a username doesn't make any sense), don't start yelling about rip-offs and scammers but make sure that your post is interpreted by all here the way it should.
3 πλιά και 'να τσόνι παλληκάρι μ'!
Thanks for not answering to any of the things I mentioned! Itt means a lot. Of course you are free to write anything you want, maybe your next post would be about the weather, who knows? It doesn't matter anyway. But I didn't expect that "argument" (oh silly me!). I opened a thread saying that the ban of the guy is NOT against him as all the doubts will continue to exist with other collectors out of here & you accused me/us that I/we posted things "safely" because of his deletion & we're not satisfied because of that fact OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! Acting like kids, we are happy because one guy was banned! The result is EXACTLY the opposite but thank God you banned that guy!! Another example of "common logic", right? lol!! And as he was banned/deleted how the hell did he request for MY thread to be deleted which was after his ban & you already accused me that I posted "safely" after his deletion LMAO????!!!! Trying to cover things which can't be covered leads you telling lies & that's really obvious... :lol:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

First of all, he wasn't banned. There's a difference. He wanted to have his account deleted and that's what we did. The first thread was removed at his request, he was the one that had opened it after all. Besides, he said that he couldn't provide any references any time soon, so that would have happened sooner or later.

After that Dan made an announcement about the situation, which should have been enough, at least until someone posted some proof that the guy was indeed a scammer, that announcement of course you chose to ignore.
Your thread was removed because at that point there was no clear evidence that the guy had ripped off anyone, no one had actually reported being ripped-off by him, there wasn't any point in repeating a 2nd thread similar to the first one, however opening one more thread after the announcement so that everyone could state his doubts and suspicions with him not being a member of the forum anymore and not being able to do any dealing under that username was something that seemed OK to you, but to me and the other mods it certainly didn't.
Coma then said that he cancelled his delivery because the guy didn't send him the tracking number according to their deal, but he didn't really lose any of his stuff. That's what he wrote too, nothing more, nothing less. Jack Luminous was the first one who reported being ripped-off by that guy saying that he could also provide some proof if he was asked to.

Now, because all these had to do with the moderating of those threads and Dan requested that we stopped it a few posts back, but you ignored it again, that's the last reply you will get from me regarding how those threads were handled. I'm really sorry if your poor brain can not understand any of the things I said in my last reply to you, but I guess it was me who was wrong, I should have quoted every single line you wrote and should have replied to it with a 500 word essay for you to consider it as 'answered'. And all that irony in your last post tells me that you were probably way more offended from the fact that we removed your thread than anything else regarding everyone involved in this topic. You said that yourself anyway, you didn't care about how people responded to the guy's first post or what it was written at that point about him, that was basically the reason the whole thing started by the way.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

...and that's the last of that. Ion have had to explain everything 10 times over by now, and I've almost lost track about what the bloody argument is about anyway...

If I was uspecific before I'm sorry: The whining about who was right or not, moderating, deleted threads etc ends here. ANY of that crap will be deleted from now on (Censorship boo-fuckin-hoo..)

I'm still gonna leave the thread open since more info on bssfdalfsj2/Michael and his dealings is always welcome. That's the subject of the thread. Nothing else. /aDmiN
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:As for the guys who are seriously interested in just login on Heavy harmonies forum (because the specific subforum is protected as I checked for non-members), you can read the thread "Database of James Arwine Names" (1st post on 28/07/05 / total 14 pages) & you will find the truth about that scum "Michael" with the thousand names. Aloha!
Any chance you could post some quotes? It's against my very being to register on an aor-forum.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

To Nebuchadnezzar : you've been warned , your post is deleted./mod
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

One thing that I've learnt from all this, is at the end of the day if a deal seems too good to be true... it usually is! So avoid!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

DaN wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:As for the guys who are seriously interested in just login on Heavy harmonies forum (because the specific subforum is protected as I checked for non-members), you can read the thread "Database of James Arwine Names" (1st post on 28/07/05 / total 14 pages) & you will find the truth about that scum "Michael" with the thousand names. Aloha!
Any chance you could post some quotes? It's against my very being to register on an aor-forum.
Here's the first & the last post of that thread :

"This thread is just to keep a running collection of names that James Arwine has used on eBay.

This list will help when we notify eBay of his actions and of past names.

Please stick to only this topic in this thread to avoid threadjacking. These are the names I've been able to fine so far within the HH Threads. Please add to it if you have more:

Updated 05-27-08

Names and Addresses

James Arwine
68 North Main Street
Apt. # 2
Red Lion, PA 17356

J Michael Arwine
68 North Main Street
Apt. # 2
Red Lion, PA 17356

OR

Dennise Peresolak
68 North Main Street
Apt. # 2
Red Lion, PA 17356

Charlotte Jackson
68 North Main Street
Apt. # 2
Red Lion, PA 17356

***OR***

Same names with:

P.O. Box 34
Red Lion, PA 17356

Past Usernames NLARU'd by eBay:

cdcllctr
musicfan045
almar356
rockerherc
hrdrckr356
aln908
arw17356
prouddad044
maintguy044
metallvr044
fentynja
rabidmadman
pttsbrgh2005
musiccllctr2259
shftr2nd46
jma17356
musicclctr356
cdhound859
amj65371
vrossino
bmetalfan
mtlrckr17356
rl82259
hrdrckr2nd
msccllctr
rfpntr47
mntmn1st
rvthd59
thrshr46
prssrwshr
mnmnt1st
lckstmnalv
rtnpfr74
bckonscnd
incinpntr
ncrrl
rlgy46
rlgy47
rlguy46
apt2rl
michaels1princess
prncssrl
abvlyrs
pc53rl
mntmn1959
blndgalnpa
tallblndgal
hotpablnd
blndvagrl
parbrrnin
emfabmn
crzychkva
va1953ce
nvrwkagn
charlottj681
clnaqrm6821
bccle21spd21

&

"I just checked the shit filter on melodicrock.com as well and sure enough, he tried to sign up there as well. The registrations are not automatic anymore for a good reason, and it seems that this just reinforces it. I sent him a scathing e-mail to tick him off as well. I encourage others to do the same

bgbssmn2@gmail.com"

As far as omen of hate... :lol:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Ah of course the address that "Michael" gives to various collectors now :

Michael Henegan
68 North Main Street
Apt. # 2
Red Lion, Pa.
17356 USA

But of course it's not an evidence... :P
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Well his address so far looks like the only thing that is correct, so someone needs to go to his house & beat the shit out of him! :)
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Finally, you provide evidences that guy is a rip-off. Good job, Nebuchadnezzar. My apologizes .
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Holy crap, that's an incredibly long list of fake usernames, so this guy has been doing his 'work' since a lot of years ... 51 years old (he says) and look what he does ... what a shame for whole humanity.