Recent Metal finds (2010 edition)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

Dover Trench- Exhibition of speed cd
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

girlfriend gave me Metal For Muthas 1 Cd last week :)
....oh and this came in the mail today :D
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:girlfriend gave me Metal For Muthas 1 Cd last week :)
....oh and this came in the mail today :D
Great find, one of the best spanish 7".
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Yes, "Dama De Hierro" seriously kicks ass!! How much did you have to pay for that?
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
MEXDefenderOfSteel

just 39 dls,i got real lucky
nabel

Post by nabel »

TYRANT - King Of Kings
RAM - Forced Entry
APOCALYPSE - Stormchild
SODOM - Persecution Mania
SODOM - Expurse Of Sodomy
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

No joking here, I am a very happy man. After 6 years trying to get it in many different ways. I finally have it on it's way.

MARQUIS DE SADE - Somewhere Up In the Mountains 7'' with original PS and INSERT

Also on it's way:

Hazzard - Snake in the Grass 7'' with the very rare insert
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

Dirty Rocker wrote:No joking here, I am a very happy man. After 6 years trying to get it in many different ways. I finally have it on it's way.

Congrat's, but no sticker?
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Satan is Our Pal wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:No joking here, I am a very happy man. After 6 years trying to get it in many different ways. I finally have it on it's way.

Congrat's, but no sticker?
Thanks! Never heard of a sticker or anyone owning one. Have a pic?
humus

Post by humus »

Dirty Rocker, just wondering, how big is your collection? Because every (seldom) time you post here it is some kind of (huge) rarity. Just wondering if you don't post 'normal' finds, or if you concentrate on getting just a few records.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

humus wrote:Dirty Rocker, just wondering, how big is your collection? Because every (seldom) time you post here it is some kind of (huge) rarity. Just wondering if you don't post 'normal' finds, or if you concentrate on getting just a few records.
My collection is not very huge. I'm only 20 though and don't have too much money to spend on records/month. Buying more than I can afford most of the time ha ha. My collection is about 200 singles (90% nwobhm and swedish metal singles, mostly rarities) and maybe 300 or so 12'', both rarities and more "usual" stuff.

Edit: But have to admit that last time (a year or two) I have mostly purchased rarer stuff.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Dirty Rocker wrote:
humus wrote:Dirty Rocker, just wondering, how big is your collection? Because every (seldom) time you post here it is some kind of (huge) rarity. Just wondering if you don't post 'normal' finds, or if you concentrate on getting just a few records.
My collection is not very huge. I'm only 20 though and don't have too much money to spend on records/month. Buying more than I can afford most of the time ha ha. My collection is about 200 singles (90% nwobhm and swedish metal singles, mostly rarities) and maybe 300 or so 12'', both rarities and more "usual" stuff.

Edit: But have to admit that last time (a year or two) I have mostly purchased rarer stuff.
wow i didnt expected that, 20 years
you got some incredible shit already
do you collect tapes/demos as well?
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The Knell wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:

wow i didnt expected that, 20 years
you got some incredible shit already
do you collect tapes/demos as well?
I started exploring more obscure music very early, at the age of 13 which led to collecting rarer stuff early too. Got my first really rare records at the age of 14. And the interest in the more uncommon heavy metal bands has just grown each day ever since.

Don't collect tapes, actually only own 2 tapes.
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

You're only twenty?? Stop hunting obscure singles, start listening to ACCEPT und PRIEST and leave all the goodies for me, will ya'? :lol:

Congratz on MARQUIS, i only saw a copy listed for 800€ once, not overpriced, but i didn't buy it. Let's see if i'll get a chance for a second shot.
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Dirty Rocker wrote:

damn! you are even younger than me,never imagined that...well you got my respect...a lil bit of envy too :P

talking about singles,got this one yesterday