Danish Metal Singles

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Avenger wrote:
DaN wrote:I'm pretty sure they didn't but I think there was a 2nd unreleased album recorded.
I would like to hear this unreleased material from "the worst band in Heavy Metal".
The worst band of heavy metal?Dude,you really need to go through your collection if this is what you believe....
Never trust the Goblin King....
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Trigger wrote:
Avenger wrote:
DaN wrote:I'm pretty sure they didn't but I think there was a 2nd unreleased album recorded.
I would like to hear this unreleased material from "the worst band in Heavy Metal".
The worst band of heavy metal?Dude,you really need to go through your collection if this is what you believe....
he is quoting, i dont think Avenger means that
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

guessed so,that's why the "if this is what you believe"........
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:
Avenger wrote:
You are a tool. It's not that difficult to type that quote into google and see that I was quoting an old Kerrang! issue.

It’s even stated on the bands myspace…
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

You suggest I should have googled the "the worst heavy metal band" quote to find out what you meant?I was bored enough to go through the post to see if you were ironic on someone else's quote.I'm not used to typing on google each phrase each member here posts.Not really practical mate! :wink:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:You suggest I should have googled the "the worst heavy metal band" quote to find out what you meant?I was bored enough to go through the post to see if you were ironic on someone else's quote.I'm not used to typing on google each phrase each member here posts.Not really practical mate! :wink:
I understand that, but it was quoted for a reason. I don't even know why you would post what you did to begin with knowing that.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

That's why the "if you believe that" statement I made....I didn't know that it was what they described their music like themselves of course,if I did,I would get that from scratch.Anyway,my statement was not mend to insult you,it would have been rather a taste controversy in case you meant that.No worries!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:That's why the "if you believe that" statement I made....I didn't know that it was what they described their music like themselves of course,if I did,I would get that from scratch.Anyway,my statement was not mend to insult you,it would have been rather a taste controversy in case you meant that.No worries!!
Tha band doesn't describe themselves as that. Like I said, it's a quote from an old Kerrang! review of the "Metal Rush" album. The band as well as myself are simply just quoting the magazine to draw interest.
Why yes Plato

Post by Why yes Plato »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:i need...randy....now...at all costs :?
Yes, definitely! You might not be aware of it, but you also have a desperate need for their '87 demo.

Is there a sociological explanation for the unreasonable disparity in awesome heavy metal band per capita between Denmark and say, Sweden?
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

There were almost equally many good bands in Swe and Den in the 80's I think, which would mean that Denmark had more good bands per capita than Sweden, hehe. But feel free to complete the list below, I just picked a few examples that came into my mind:

Denmark:/Sweden:
Mercyful Fate/Bathory
King Diamond/King Diamond-musicians
Randy/Gotham City
Evil/Mindless Sinner
Witch Cross/Parasite
Nigro Mantia/Jonah Quizz
?/Silver Mountain

Question is why there are almost no interesting Danish bands today.
Fun records
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Metalipeiklo wrote:Witch Cross/Parasite
I'd like to disagree on that one, PARASITE are not bad, but for me they don't play in the same league as WITCH CROSS.
Metalipeiklo wrote:?/Silver Mountain
MIRAGE/SILVER MOUNTAIN maybe?
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Perhaps so, but I didn't intend any direct comparison between the bands listed next to each other. I just had to list the bands somewhere... Yea, maybe Mirage could be put there too!
Fun records