Italian Metal of the 80's on vinyl

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Nonseinormale65

Italian Metal of the 80's on vinyl

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Now it's time to post the list of the italian bands on vinyl(Lp,mini Lp,7' and 12',picture disc etc. etc.);some of them are not into Italian Metal Legion(italian metal encyclopedia)or into Metal Archives or somewhere else;as for http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4083 (the topic about italian metal on cds),i will post some infos about the bands and the music,especially for the unknown bands,sometimes i will post also the listing and availability(roughly :wink: );of course i will follow the alphabetical order,it will take a a while... :lol:

P.S. feel free to ask for more info and tips!!!

1)Adramelch -- Irae Melanox (1988,LP on Metal Master).

2)Aes -- Same (1990,LP on G.L.80 production -- private pressing -- 300 copies made)formed in Ragusa(Sicily),good classic heavy metal,very hard to find(100/150 euro)

3)Alex Rock Band -- She's all fire/it is my life(1981,45 rpm 7'on EFFE Records),from Modena,a mix of nazareth/slade/sweet,hard to find(40 euro or more)

4)Alice in Sexland -- same (1991,LP on Casal Gajardo Records)a mix of heavy metal and psychedelia.

5)Alligator -- Immortal Entity -- (1991,LP on Last Scream Records)easy to find,a mix of thrash metal/crossover.

6)Alter Ego -- Poker -- (1985, 4 traks 7' on ICR Records,3000 copies made but only a few hundred circulated),roman based bands,easy to find(from 25 to 40 euro).

7)Arpia -- Ragazzo rosso/Idolo e crine(1992,7' on Arpia records,private pressing)+Liberazione(1995,LP and Cd on Pick Up records),roman based band,formed in 1984,a mix of doom,hard rock and prog.

8)Astaroth -- The long loud silence -- (1985,mini LP on Rave on records).

9)Axton -- Bad Desire -- (1990,private pressing but distributed by Minotauro records that put its mark on it) -- born in the vein of Judas Priest in the middle 80's,the band chenged his sounds towards melodic metal a la Dokken/Ratt.

10)Backfire -- Outlaw Emotion -- (1991,LP on Back Music -- private pressing) -- classic heavy metal,hard to find,70/80 euro or more.

11)Bambini in Bikini -- Same -- (1992,LP on Fonit Cetra),melodic hard rock/AOR,hard to find.

12)Bazooka -- Same -- (1986,LP on Fremus records),born in Trento in 1980 as Electric Crash,a blend of Motorhead and speed metal,hard to find,from 40 to 60 euro.

13)Berserks -- same -- (1982,private pressing,then the band found a label to distribute the record;the LCA records put his mark with a sticker on the 2.000 copies made,but only a few hundred circulated),very hard to find,300 euro or more.

14)Black Cross -- My Time/Damned in the City -- (1981,45 rpm 7' on NV Records),formed in Genoa,they won a band contest and signed a deal for this 7';for those who likes Deep Purple,very hard to find 90 euro or more.
Last edited by Nonseinormale65 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
DaN
Administructor

Re: Italian Metal of the 80's on vinyl

Post by DaN »

This has potential to be one of the greatest threads ever! :D
Nonseinormale65 wrote:2)Aes -- Same (1990,LP on G.L.80 production -- private pressing -- 300 copies made)formed in Ragusa(Sicily),good classic heavy metal,very hard to find(100/150 euro)

12)Bazooka -- Same -- (1986,LP on Fremus records),born in Trento in 1980 as Electric Crash,a blend of Motorhead and speed metal,hard to find,from 40 to 60 euro.

14)Black Cross -- My Time/Damned in the City -- (1981,45 rpm 7' on NV Records),formed in Genoa,they won a band contest and signed a deal for this 7';for those who likes Deep Purple,very hard to find 90 euro or more.
These were new to me. Gotta check around for some soundbites...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

How rare is the Eversor debut LP on Minotauro? Id like to have that one.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Nonseinormale65

DaN wrote:This has potential to be one of the greatest threads ever! :D
Nonseinormale65 wrote:2)Aes -- Same (1990,LP on G.L.80 production -- private pressing -- 300 copies made)formed in Ragusa(Sicily),good classic heavy metal,very hard to find(100/150 euro)

These were new to me. Gotta check around for some soundbites...
Hi Dan,you will be at KIT,isn't it?so i will rip these ones and something else rare for you(and have some beer :lol: );you can listen some samples of Black Cross
on the Tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PjzJGlNc14.

P.S. The Knell,you have a PM.
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Awesome thread, please continue :o
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
agvd

Post by agvd »

Great thread! The only one of these I have is the Arpia and it's good stuff.
GJ

Post by GJ »

The Knell wrote:How rare is the Eversor debut LP on Minotauro? Id like to have that one.
One out of six or seven thousand records in my collection consists of that one. Anything for trade?
Nonseinormale65

Thanks to everybody!

15)Black Hole -- Land Of Mistery -- (1985,LP on City Records,it also exists a very hard to find lavenderish coloured version,maybe 5 or 10 copies made,Mighty Dan!!!),80/100 euro or more.

16)Black Holes -- Ready For Me/Leave Behind your Cares(1981,45 rpm 7' on Belgravia Records),Milano based band(not to be confused with Black Hole from Verona),very hard to find(70 euro or more),heavy/hard rock with dark flavour).

17)Black Out -- Crisi/Numero Uno -- (1981,45 rpm 7' -- Goldes records,private pressing)from Savona(Liguria),for those who likes Saxon and NWOBHM,very hard to find,200 euro or more.

18)Black Rose Kingdom -- Same -- (1990,LP on CGD records),from Bologna(Emilia Romagna),born as Rappresaglia(a well known hardcore punk band)changed name and sound,for those who likes street metal(L.A. Guns etc.)
Nonseinormale65

GJ wrote:
The Knell wrote:How rare is the Eversor debut LP on Minotauro? Id like to have that one.
One out of six or seven thousand records in my collection consists of that one. Anything for trade?
Next week i will post a list of italian metal(only for sale :wink: )
agvd

Post by agvd »

Nonseinormale65 wrote: 15)Black Hole -- Land Of Mistery -- (1985,LP on City Records,it also exists a very hard to find lavenderish coloured version,maybe 5 or 10 copies made,Mighty Dan!!!),80/100 euro or more.
Is the lavender version something you have to hold up to the light to see or is it clearly colored vinyl?
Nonseinormale65

Look at what the Mighty Dan has just bought and posted on the Black Hole topic: http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... &start=105
agvd

Post by agvd »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:Look at what the Mighty Dan has just bought and posted on the Black Hole topic: http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... &start=105
Amazing :shock:
faster

Post by faster »

DaN wrote:This has potential to be one of the greatest threads ever! :D
Yeah. what a friday night. this excellent thread, a bottle of fine Amarone wine, Black Hole LP on the turntable, can you top that?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

@faster: Finally got to kick out the old wife & kids eh? How'd you like The Mysterious Future & co?

@Marco: I really enjoy reading more about those unknown 7"s. I only knew about 5 of them from before. BLACK HOLES is something I've always wanted to hear ("dark flavour" = yay!). I better whip up a wantlist for you in time for our KIT drinking session...
Nonseinormale65

Ok,Dan,i hope to have time enough to record all the stuff for all the other friends at Kit!!!

Btw Dan,are you interested also in live italian bootlegs?(Black Hole,Strana Officina,Crying Steel,Dark Quarterer,Steel Crown,Vanadium,Shining Blade,Sabotage,Airspeed,Stiff,Revenge,Dark Lord,Axton,Havoc,Wyxmer,Adramelch,Death ss,P.Chain etc. etc. etc.),i will do something for you :wink: