Rare 80's Metal Live Recordings ( Bootlegs )

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Kostas_Kailiazis wrote: Omen - Live in Detroit 8-8-1987 (One of the very first, if not the first show with Coburn Pharr on vox. I had also uploaded this on Miskatonic, dont know if it of any interest)
Pharr kicks lots of asses on that show!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

rumblefist wrote:
omen of hate wrote:Interesting thread, thanks for sharing TENSION.

I have tons of live tapes mostly speed, thrash, and old school death.
If someon search for a band in particular, maybe I can help.
Well, and again just talking for myself:
if you have Rare and Good Sound Live Tapes of the marvellous french scene (Tnt,squealer,adx,sortilege,vulcain,blaspheme,h-bomb,titan,killers,etc etc...)...specially if they are not floating around in the www...
i have more or less 2 of each band but surely it must be some more good tapes well hidden in your shalls... :D
I don't have that much live-tapes from the French scene I'm afraid. During my golden years of tape trading, I was mostly into Thrash and Death and I didn't trade that type of stuff. I'll check my lists anyway.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I would be very interested in the Martyr's live in Groningen 1984 and the Astarot (Ita) live same year
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

In the meantime here's for you guys:
Purgatory(Us-florida)-Live,Somewhere in Florida,1986
15 songs of us power/speed(originals and covers)
Soundboard Recording !
pre-Iced Earth
320 kbps
Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UNVGQ14O
Kostello

Re: Rare 80's Metal Live Recordings ( Bootlegs )

Post by Kostello »

rumblefist wrote:Here's:
Tension(us)-live,paragon,baltimore,29-11-1987(soundboard)

http://rapidshare.com/files/332460539/t ... ivee87.rar

It would be great if you guys could share your (www unavailable) live recordings
as replies to this topic...
thanks ! :D
This morning i wanted to hear to this and i immediately noticed that there are few songs. So i compared the mp3's with my tape and there are lots of songs missing, plus the order is not correct. Here it is...

the complete tracklisting of that night was:

Downfall of Evil // Mesa Haunting // Metal Paranoia // Angels from The Past // Rest in Pieces // Walk of the Cadaver // I'm saved // Fighting Back // Seduced // Afraid of the Dark // Metal Muthas // Wrecking Crew // Solo Timmy // Death Sentence // Rock War Orphans // Shock Treatment // Drum Solo // Dark Sunrise // Reach for your Sword
rumblefist

Re: Rare 80's Metal Live Recordings ( Bootlegs )

Post by rumblefist »

Kostas_Kailiazis wrote:
the complete tracklisting of that night was:

Downfall of Evil // Mesa Haunting // Metal Paranoia // Angels from The Past // Rest in Pieces // Walk of the Cadaver // I'm saved // Fighting Back // Seduced // Afraid of the Dark // Metal Muthas // Wrecking Crew // Solo Timmy // Death Sentence // Rock War Orphans // Shock Treatment // Drum Solo // Dark Sunrise // Reach for your Sword
Sorry Kostas but this was what i received in a snail mail trade...
Maybe it was what was taped only...who knows ?