Insane ebay auctions - CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:You're out of topic as usual...
No.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Entropy-Ashen-Exist ... 2eaa0ee108
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

YES! Sovdat just wondering in general about the frequent presence of the 1st Entropy lately (the same way for the Leviathen copies or maybe Axiom) & you made a whole scenario of science fiction because an American guy had that title. Do you know how many fuckin' driving hours are New York from Montreal? Just 8. There's another auction on ebay right now but the guy is an Austrian. He has another (unsealed) bootleg I guess, only yours is original... :lol:
hload

Post by hload »

there are boxes of them because the band have boxes of these crappy cds ,neglected by time and man, just to find their way on ebay and the infinite number of fools with deep pockets.it's just the same case like the other fool from another forum who asked me $200 for another cd, thinking that i wouldn't do a myspace search and grab me a copy from the band for $8 + shipping. google's my sword and paypal's my lord, life i love you and i'm so fucking cool.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Do you know how many fuckin' driving hours are New York from Montreal? Just 8.
Maybe if you drive like a grandma 8) should be around 5-6 hours I would say, unless you get held up at the border. Also do you still have copies?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:There's another auction on ebay right now
DAMN! I was kinda hoping nobody else in the world will see it

;)
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

perishinflames wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Do you know how many fuckin' driving hours are New York from Montreal? Just 8.
Maybe if you drive like a grandma 8) should be around 5-6 hours I would say, unless you get held up at the border. Also do you still have copies?
Yeah it's 8 hours to NYC, Rochester should be less.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

hload wrote:there are boxes of them because the band have boxes of these crappy cds ,neglected by time and man, just to find their way on ebay and the infinite number of fools with deep pockets.it's just the same case like the other fool from another forum who asked me $200 for another cd, thinking that i wouldn't do a myspace search and grab me a copy from the band for $8 + shipping. google's my sword and paypal's my lord, life i love you and i'm so fucking cool.
Only the stuff you collect is great (like all those crappy German stuff :wink: ), the Entropy is crap :lol: There are fools on ebay paying $200 for a cd, there are not fools when they pay $500 for your vinyls... :lol: Get a life man...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... at last I found it, at least I hope so :lol:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/drgoon_j ... c=1&_rdc=2

Everything ended somewhat in the normal price range but still ... :D
hload

Post by hload »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
hload wrote:there are boxes of them because the band have boxes of these crappy cds ,neglected by time and man, just to find their way on ebay and the infinite number of fools with deep pockets.it's just the same case like the other fool from another forum who asked me $200 for another cd, thinking that i wouldn't do a myspace search and grab me a copy from the band for $8 + shipping. google's my sword and paypal's my lord, life i love you and i'm so fucking cool.
Only the stuff you collect is great (like all those crappy German stuff :wink: ), the Entropy is crap :lol: There are fools on ebay paying $200 for a cd, there are not fools when they pay $500 for your vinyls... :lol: Get a life man...
i have a life, "man". a pretty woman and 2 great sons. a house, a log in the mountain and a villa in the sea. i don't wasste my time getting stuff from disk heaven and then trying to sell it on ebay to make a buck, neither i get entropy cds from facebook. with all the bucks you get, hopefully you'll find a woman soon to spend your money.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

hload wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
i have a life, "man". a pretty woman and 2 great sons. a house, a log in the mountain and a villa in the sea. i don't wasste my time getting stuff from disk heaven and then trying to sell it on ebay to make a buck, neither i get entropy cds from facebook. with all the bucks you get, hopefully you'll find a woman soon to spend your money.
I don't think so. As far as me I have a woman "buddy" & 2 houses but I don't see any word about your German uncrappy stuff or your selling activities of $500 on vinyls. Or maybe Aggressor or Butcher cds? You didn't want the money, you have a "life"... 8)
Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

sovdat wrote:Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... at last I found it, at least I hope so :lol:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/drgoon_j ... c=1&_rdc=2

Everything ended somewhat in the normal price range but still ... :D
The Cyclone was a bargain! :lol: I remember some $200+ prices not a long time ago...
hload

Post by hload »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
hload wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
I don't think so. As far as me I have a woman "buddy" & 2 houses but I don't see any word about your German uncrappy stuff or your selling activities of $500 on vinyls.
i'm glad for you "buddy". then you have my complete sympathy of your selling activities. it's nice to have a woman to spend them on.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

She's paying me not the opposite, I'm not a victim. 8)
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

@hload & Neb: the discussion can continue via PM.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
hload

Post by hload »

ION BRITTON wrote:@hload & Neb: the discussion can continue via PM.
it was just a small conflict of interests. neb's still my buddy.

back on topic. and nope i wasn't the one who got that crappy tyrant cd. i'd wished i was.(i need the emoticon with the head on the brickwall here)