Your top-3 Metal Mysteries?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Metalhunter

Post#106 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Avenger wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
Avenger wrote: I later confirmed that the front insert in mine was not an original so I sold it.
how could that happen???
It looked off, so a comparison was made.
I think I remember this auction :evil: I was just outbid at 400 US$, grmpf

DMR

Post#107 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Is Peavy Wagner from Rage related to the composer Richard Wagner?

Ernest Thesiger

Post#108 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 pm

DMR wrote:Is Peavy Wagner from Rage related to the composer Richard Wagner?
Or Robert or Lindsay?
Sockcooking fothermucker

Black Axe

Post#109 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
DMR wrote:Is Peavy Wagner from Rage related to the composer Richard Wagner?
Or Robert or Lindsay?
Or Eric. :lol:

Ernest Thesiger

Post#110 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Black Axe wrote:Or Eric.
Now you're just being silly.
Sockcooking fothermucker

The Knell

Post#111 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 pm

1.What is this about the Sanctum CD? I need to check this out. I was pretty disappointed with Crillson though...

convent guilt

Post#112 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:24 am

Is Peavy Wagner from Rage related to the composer Richard Wagner?
He's probably related to Wagner Antichrist.

DMR

Post#113 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm

OK, here's a serious mystery: What happened to David Potter after he left Cloven Hoof? I read that he joined H-Bomb, but as far as I know, he never recorded anything with them, or any other band.

pzman

Post#114 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 am

Anyone know what happened to Mike Howe after he left Metal Church?!

sovdat

Post#115 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 am

Metalhunter wrote:there are only 100 pressed from SANCTUM - Believers Cd. Seems to be less than 100, because there's no way to find it anywhere :(
Some collectors say that it must have been pressed in more than 100 copies?? Well, I don't really care anymore :D

In my opinion one of the best US metal albums ever, and more "accessible" to the majority than Crillson.
If I remember well that auction was for a CD with copied booklet, well original comes with 1 paged insert and nearly blank back side anyway ...

Axiom is by far the "worst" here in my opinion, and most common as well ;)

sovdat

Post#116 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 am

Avenger wrote:
Metalhunter wrote:there are only 100 pressed from SANCTUM - Believers Cd. Seems to be less than 100, because there's no way to find it anywhere :(
Sovdat has a copy and I used to have one as well, except that I later confirmed that the front insert in mine was not an original so I sold it.

Is this a scan of the your copy with fake booklet? At least it seems to be in quite inferior quality to the back insert?
Here's my scan:

Avenger

Post#117 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 am

sovdat wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Sovdat has a copy and I used to have one as well, except that I later confirmed that the front insert in mine was not an original so I sold it.

Is this a scan of the your copy with fake booklet? At least it seems to be in quite inferior quality to the back insert?
Here's my scan:

Yes, that's it.

I have bigger, high quality scans of the inserts and disc as well that I used to compare with another person besides yourself to determine that at least the booklet was a copy. The disc itself was original, but it also appears that the back insert was a copy as well. Either way, it's sold and gone now and until a 100% original copy pops up again, I'll be without it. Unless of course you want to get rid of yours :wink:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

King Zombie

Post#118 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 am

Alex Hellid's ethnicity... Half swedish half what else??? African American? African British? No im no racist, im just curious...
Keep politics OUT of this forum

apollo.ra

Post#119 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Anyone saw, heared, touched, felt the Attack (Ger) - Beastkiller :shock:

The Erlking

Post#120 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

sovdat wrote: In my opinion one of the best US metal albums ever, and more "accessible" to the majority than Crillson.
Hah, to me it's almost impossible to get into. Way too boring and I generally like US Metal. :)
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance