Your top-3 Metal Mysteries?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
daniel

Post by daniel »

Solomon Kane is Patrick Walker and Rich Walker, maybe the delay has something to do with Pat's focusing on his own post-Warning band, maybe the record will never come out, who knows.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

1.Why the f@*k do people pay thousands of euros for a record like Paradoxx's Plan of Attack????
2.How stupid can some contemporary existing bands with a record deal or financially competent release vinyls in the tiny quantity of less than a hundred???
3.Are mosquitoes responsible for any contageous diseases?????(not metal but i'm cocksure this worries a lot of you :)).
Never trust the Goblin King....
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Trigger wrote:3.Are mosquitoes responsible for any contageous diseases?????(not metal but i'm cocksure this worries a lot of you :)).
Yes, depending on the kind of mosquito and and the kind of disease. Also beware rats or black death might be the reason you will die. You can also catch deadly diseases by air (most dangerous) or just (prolonged) contact with infected people, so don't use public transport.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Black Axe wrote:
Trigger wrote:3.Are mosquitoes responsible for any contageous diseases?????(not metal but i'm cocksure this worries a lot of you :)).
Yes, depending on the kind of mosquito and and the kind of disease. Also beware rats or black death might be the reason you will die. You can also catch deadly diseases by air (most dangerous) or just (prolonged) contact with infected people, so don't use public transport.

Maybe i shouldn't use people as well anymore....
Never trust the Goblin King....
jared

Post by jared »

daniel wrote:Did you see my link? THE ALBUM IS RECORDED AND BEING RELEASED NEXT MONTH. Tom posted at length about it on Hellride.
i saw it. however, i still wished to clarify my meaning.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Black Axe wrote: 1. The original Ritual - Widow LP with bandname on frontcover.
The existence of a Ritual single from 1980 containing 'Burning'. The single shown on MA and 'kit's blog is from 1990, not 1980 or 81. It's referred to in the SKR reissue liner notes

War Machine's '88 demo

Crucifixion's 'green eyes' EP on green vinyl. Pretty sure it exists, but never seen it with my own eyes.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
malegys

Post by malegys »

1. Want to see a photo of the real pre-Obituary 7" (Xecutioner), as i've seen many sales list mentioning this 7" by another band called Executioner,also from Florida,but i'm 100% sure it aint the Pre-Obituary band. Never seen a copy or heard of anyone who has it (the real one)

2.How much the Phantom LP (Belgium 1984) is worth?

3.If there are any Nigromantia live recordings (or other demos/rehearsals) in circulation?
"Do you like Wenom?"
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

nightsblood wrote:Crucifixion's 'green eyes' EP on green vinyl. Pretty sure it exists, but never seen it with my own eyes.
According to Malc's book it's supposed to be on "marbled vinyl", besides the more common black and purple. Never heard of a green one!
Witchkiller

Post by Witchkiller »

Avenger wrote:
omen of hate wrote:There were rumors that EXORCIST was composed of VIRGIN STEELE members.
I thought that was confirmed as true?
by the Piledriver himself on a certain interview. DeFeis is the man behind Nightmare Theatre ,Stay Ugly and Sin Will Find You Out.
All i need is a lady
With more than the average size
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Trigger wrote:1.Why the f@*k do people pay thousands of euros for a record like Paradoxx's Plan of Attack????
exchange it with Militia The Sybling because Plan Of Attak at least is decent

I cosign the unreleased Masters Hammer demo. 7" EP bootleg only had 2 songs of this recording session and is awesome.

Also what the fuck, parabellum?
Witchkiller

Post by Witchkiller »

The Knell wrote:
Trigger wrote:1.Why the f@*k do people pay thousands of euros for a record like Paradoxx's Plan of Attack????
no way man. It's the whole way around......................
All i need is a lady
With more than the average size
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Witchkiller wrote:
The Knell wrote:
sorry, the sybling sucks rear end . most overrated anything of all time
humus

Post by humus »

malegys wrote:1. Want to see a photo of the real pre-Obituary 7" (Xecutioner), as i've seen many sales list mentioning this 7" by another band called Executioner,also from Florida,but i'm 100% sure it aint the Pre-Obituary band. Never seen a copy or heard of anyone who has it (the real one)
Deathster from this forum owns one, so does the guy from Nuclear war now productions. I think he got his from an ebay auction last month:
http://www.popsike.com/Obituary-Executi ... 68631.html

My biggest mystery;
The unreleased Master's hammer album. Did Marcel from Sombre really steal it from Franta only to bootleg 2 tracks of it, and not the whole album?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

humus wrote: My biggest mystery;
The unreleased Master's hammer album. Did Marcel from Sombre really steal it from Franta only to bootleg 2 tracks of it, and not the whole album?
yes, the fucker, i think because a 12" would have been too expensive withall the other stuff he was cooking at the time
and besides the bootleg is shoddy! it should look as great as klavierstück. no love put to this stuff at least
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

The Knell wrote:
Witchkiller wrote:
The Knell wrote:
sorry, the sybling sucks rear end . most overrated anything of all time
nope, not at all,i stick with paradoxx one as the overpriced and overrated one