XERXES (SWI) - Falling Leaves 1997 Prog

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The second one is harder to find. It's not really expensive, but it doesn't appear as often as the debut.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
PsychoDad

Post by PsychoDad »

ION BRITTON wrote:The second one is harder to find. It's not really expensive, but it doesn't appear as often as the debut.
Ok, thanks. I'll keep checking ebay/musicstack/gemm then.
wom

Post by wom »

Is there any other version different than the one posted by GJ ?

Thats what i have too, its not a "not-for-sale-promo" but its "promo cd 1997" made by the band as far as i know. Probably to get them a contract.

Anway i really like this one and yes its pretty rare to come by, but should not expensive.
Helm

Post by Helm »

wom if you see it anywhere do tell me in MSN.

I dore the two Xerxes records more and more and more as time passes by. I can't explain it, it's like a lost link in HM that I've discovered and although I'd like more, I can just dedicate myself to what little of it there exists.
PsychoDad

Post by PsychoDad »

I have not found it yet. As you say the first one was easy to find, but "Falling Leaves" hasn't appeared on ebay since I posted in this thread last time.....at least I haven't seen it. And I actually think "Falling leaves" is the best album of the two.
wom

Post by wom »

ok Helm, i will, Falling Leaves is not offered anywhere i have been looking around for a long time before i actually find a copy.

You will need luck and a 2nd hand shop.

And i do think its a better album than their debut and almost everything else in their genre :)
Helm

Post by Helm »

We are in agreement then, it is better than the first album and almost all other stuff in the genre. And we need to find it!