Max Planck "Kill the Pain" Reissue

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Sacrilegio

Max Planck "Kill the Pain" Reissue

Post by Sacrilegio »

Some of you may know this already, but for those who don't:
Hopefully this is the right forum to post this. I am helping out a band from my area to market a cd reissue for the 1st.
Max Planck Kill The Pain originally released on cassette in 1986 and distributed in eastern europe in the mid 1980's. Old school heavy metal trio 2 males & 1 female. This band was popular locally and also performed at various venues in the seattle area back in the day.There cassettes are so rare that I couldn't even find a cassette copy locally.
The band is taking cd orders 1-(360)379-5573 USA or email mailto:iwantvinyl@gmail.com
Last edited by Sacrilegio on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DMR

Post by DMR »

I thought Stormspell was going to reissue this.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

plus, beerandjesus was about to induce something with a vinyl version.

that seems to be the same reissue being discussed earlier that never came out..

(from another board):
Posted by oldschoolheavymetal on 2/5/2007, 9:38 pm

Orders are being taken for Max Planck Kill The Pain. Originally released on cassette in 1986,copies have vanished but now the cd reissue is finally here. Old school heavy metal by this heavy metal trio from the united states. Very obscure and unknown. For orders email iwantvinyl@gmail.com

that message above is quite vague and it says nothing about vinyl, contrary to the thread's title.. :?
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Really need some more clearly written info on this reissue.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

Sorry for the misleading info; this should hopefully clear it up:
Hi Mike,

I talked with the main guy of Max Planck and I am helping him in looking for a reissue label.
Your the 1st guy that it's interested in a vinyl pressing of Max Planck. I have 2 vinyl pressings of Max Planck 1 is on the compilation titled Metal Meltdown Volume 1 and 45w/ps which is a split 45 with Kil D' Kor.I'll forward this email to the main guy of Max Planck. Well keep you posted.

All the best,

James
I thought it was vinyl because his email was Iwantvinyl...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I was in contact with Rod Freeman and we had struck a CD release agreement, but due to various reasons I had to back out at the end. It wasn't an easy decision for me to make as I like the demo a lot, but I didnt really have a choice. So as it stands at the moment there is no Max Plank release coming on Stormspell, sadly...

P.S. this iwantvinyl, aka James apparently is a fan. Rod knew him, but he was totally unaware that James is trying to help him or taking preorders. So be cautious giving your money to anyone as there is no release in works at the moment as far as I know.
Keir

Post by Keir »

stormspell wrote:I was in contact with Rod Freeman and we had struck a CD release agreement, but due to various reasons I had to back out at the end. It wasn't an easy decision for me to make as I like the demo a lot, but I didnt really have a choice. So as it stands at the moment there is no Max Plank release coming on Stormspell, sadly...
Damn! I was really looking forward to that.