Insane Ebay Auctions (OLD'n'locked)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
msp

Post by msp »

Is this really a $418 7"???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAMARGUE-Howl-of- ... 240%3A1318

Winterkill ended up at $471.33 - maybe less than most people imagined??
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

i just got the winterkill,i think its an ok price,i saw it for 650 dollars or more in the past ,and it was full of creases etc.shoot me!! haha
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Reasonable price for the S Xstroyes. Congrats on winning it

That Camargue single varies a lot in price. It has brought a few hundred dollars in the past, but not always; it sold last month in comparable condition for about $100. It is quite rare but musically it's very weak IMO. Notice that only 2 of the 9 bidders crossed the $200 line; the top 2 bidders wanted it pretty bad to pay that much, or they have money to burn.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

nightsblood wrote:Reasonable price for the S Xstroyes. Congrats on winning it

That Camargue single varies a lot in price. It has brought a few hundred dollars in the past, but not always; it sold last month in comparable condition for about $100. It is quite rare but musically it's very weak IMO. Notice that only 2 of the 9 bidders crossed the $200 line; the top 2 bidders wanted it pretty bad to pay that much, or they have money to burn.
nightsblood, imho, this is an insane price for Camargue...5 years ago its price was veery low though...I don't know, I would never give such an amount for this...by the way my second try to get Winter Kill was more lucky and fruitful, but now I have to have a second copy, so I'll search for it again...hoh! :shock:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
peterott

Post by peterott »

Avenger wrote:
sovdat wrote:Anyone interested in creating an instant collection? :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/HEAVY-METAL-MUSIC-C ... 240%3A1318
Did you get a list? :)
I got it.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

BlackStele wrote:
nightsblood, imho, this is an insane price for Camargue...5 years ago its price was veery low though...I don't know, I would never give such an amount for this...
Agreed; they paid an awful lot for it, but I have seen it sell for $200-300 on at least 1 other occasion (I don't remember the exact amount, sorry). I wouldn't even want it in my collection :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

CAMARGUE IMO is crap. But i'd happily buy for 3$ for my NWOBHM collection.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

ION BRITTON wrote:CAMARGUE IMO is crap. But i'd happily buy for 3$ for my NWOBHM collection.
I just collect albums I like, and since I agree w/ you that it's crap, I don't want it at all :lol: If it were dirt cheap I'd buy a copy to use as a trade item since some people do value it quite highly.
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

peterott wrote:
Avenger wrote:
sovdat wrote:Anyone interested in creating an instant collection? :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/HEAVY-METAL-MUSIC-C ... 240%3A1318
Did you get a list? :)
I got it.
Care to PM it my way?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

ION BRITTON wrote:CAMARGUE IMO is crap. But i'd happily buy for 3$ for my NWOBHM collection.
Sorry, but I would never buy a record, even for 1$, if I don't like it, just because of my collection...that never worked for me...I wouldn't even accept it for free btw...!
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

$3 is not a lot of money. There are not many things that cost less than that these days. I really wouldn't mind adding it to my collection if that was its price...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

BlackStele wrote:I wouldn't even accept it for free btw...!
BS!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

BlackStele wrote:
Sorry, but I would never buy a record, even for 1$, if I don't like it, just because of my collection...that never worked for me...I wouldn't even accept it for free btw...!
:lol:
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Satan is Our Pal wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
..for what is that laugh please?
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

BlackStele wrote:
Satan is Our Pal wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
..for what is that laugh please?
I laugh for Satan and the Gods of Metal.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.