Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
tearitup1234

Post by tearitup1234 »

Yeah my post should have included Keen Hue-Ogre King. If anyone has this one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
humus

Post by humus »

Anybody who can provide the Torture (US) full-lenght? I have their first MLP (Terror kingdom) and it's such a fucking killer!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

humus wrote:Anybody who can provide the Torture (US) full-lenght? I have their first MLP (Terror kingdom) and it's such a fucking killer!
Do you mean the "Storm Alert" album ?
humus

Post by humus »

Yeah, pretty sure that's the one. You've got it?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

humus wrote:Yeah, pretty sure that's the one. You've got it?
Yes, I'll upload it tomorrow !! :wink:
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Nicolas,

Could you RE-upload Danton - Way Of Destiny too? The link obsoleted. Why, oh why I haven't do it at least a month earlier. :oops: :cry:
I am ... the One you warned me of
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Noisenik wrote:Nicolas,

Could you RE-upload Danton - Way Of Destiny too? The link obsoleted. Why, oh why I haven't do it at least a month earlier. :oops: :cry:
No problems, i'll reupload it later today !
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Something does not fit in the picture here. I mean there must be dozens of members who have downloaded some of the stuff that omen of hate has uploaded but no one did ever think to reupload them (as requested) and instead of that ooh is the one who does the reupload again. This does not go for the active-members of course, but, man, that's the very bad side of leeching. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
SonicBludgeon

Re: Keen Hue-Ogre King

Post by SonicBludgeon »

Dawnwatcher wrote:Nah, there were never a 7'' by Traitor's Gate, it was only released as a 12'' and came out 1984, and not 1985 as every internet site seems to write. And also remember that the demos (at least not the 1984 tape, I'm not 100% about the one from 1983) aren't from the "Devil Takes the High Road" group, but from others in probably England. The vinyl band came from Wales.
Well, the two demos are definitely from the same band, as they sent them to me directly on one tape in the 80s. I'd heard so much about the "Devil.." MLP, but I never even considered that there was a different band by the same name from the same country who released something just a couple short years after the other. Thanks very much for the info.
Junkyard Barbarian

Post by Junkyard Barbarian »

someone got this demo/rehearsal from 1990 by an U.S. death metal band called Mutilation?
a flyer of their demo...
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Anyone who has and can upload the Hungarian band Classica's tape??
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

ION BRITTON wrote:Something does not fit in the picture here. I mean there must be dozens of members who have downloaded some of the stuff that omen of hate has uploaded but no one did ever think to reupload them (as requested) and instead of that ooh is the one who does the reupload again. This does not go for the active-members of course, but, man, that's the very bad side of leeching. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Sorry, but I've never thought about re-uploading. :oops:
Fun records
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

metalmaster wrote:Anyone who has and can upload the Hungarian band Classica's tape??
Do you know if they actually released a tape? If it's true I second that request! Anything by Hungarians MORRIS too, btw...
DeathLörd

Post by DeathLörd »

Anyone happen to have the SATAN (UK) demo "Into the Fire"????
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Junkyard Barbarian wrote:someone got this demo/rehearsal from 1990 by an U.S. death metal band called Mutilation?
a flyer of their demo...
Fuck! Ive wanted stuff from them for a long time. My friend sent Duane Morris money for some burned Mutilation stuff and never got a response (or his money back!). I do have a live track of Terror (OH) doing a Mutilation cover (although it didnt come out too good).

Its from the Michigan Death Fest in 1991. They had just changed to thier more Death Metal-oriented style (see "Burn Bethlehem"). Thier drummer Rich Ferjanic was also in Stagnated Corpse (later Stagnated), and he basically told them if they didnt let Stagnated Corpse play before them then he wouldnt do the show with them. Of course, it wasnt thier choice anyway, but after a lot of unnecesary trouble and rushing it ended up happening, and Terror (then consisting of a 3-piece lineup, Randy Scott, Rich Ferjanic and Brian Sekula) had to go on a lot later then they wanted (since Stagnated Corpse took thier spot). Terror played the show (opening with a song they had written specifically for that night) but due to rushing the guitar ended up being really loud and drowning out the bass and drums on Brian's recording. Since Randy was in Mutilation at the time they played the Mutilation track "Aborticide" as part of thier set.
Immediately after the show Rich was kicked out and replaced by Chris Dora (Mutilation, later Decrepit and a ton of other great bands).

Anyway, if you want the track I can upload it, although it would probably be best to hear the real thing first.

If anyone has knows any way I can obtain any Mutilation studio/rehearsal/live material (there are at least 3 cd-rs full of random recordings in existence) that would be absolutely amazing. Ive been looking for it for a long time...
Last edited by BloodOfChrist on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.