Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Thanks!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Fucking Åmål wrote: Also what is the best album from METROCK?

Iris,Harap Alb,Voltaj?Are any good?Since i fear they are into hard rock.
I got a "Best of" by IRIS and I gotta say it's more hard rock than heavy metal, still good stuff. I think there was a CARGO album uploaded in Poisonnoise before, which disappointed me a bit. CELELALTE CUVINTE is a pretty progressive hard rock/metal band on the 2nd album, the only full album I've heard. The METROCK album was a disappointment... and HOLOGRAF is hard rock, not metal, but good stuff.
Fun records
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Metalipeiklo wrote:
I got a "Best of" by IRIS and I gotta say it's more hard rock than heavy metal, still good stuff. I think there was a CARGO album uploaded in Poisonnoise before, which disappointed me a bit. CELELALTE CUVINTE is a pretty progressive hard rock/metal band on the 2nd album, the only full album I've heard. The METROCK album was a disappointment... and HOLOGRAF is hard rock, not metal, but good stuff.
Where have been lost Joel?At least you are alive! :wink:

CARGO yes was a dissapointment for me too.Since it is commercial hard rock.
CELELALTE CUVINTE's only album i've heard is the 3rd(Se Lasa Rau) which is pure metal in my opinion with strange Speed,Thrash outbreaks and some very Eastern Block style of music.Yes they remind me of Er Malak in some way.They are the Romanian Er Malak.

The other you mention never heard.
Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

Metalipeiklo wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote: Also what is the best album from METROCK?

Iris,Harap Alb,Voltaj?Are any good?Since i fear they are into hard rock.
Which Best Of ? :)
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Harap Alb anyone?

I have Sarcasm - Crematory. Anyone want to check it out?
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

Well, that's not a record specifically request, but correctly-tagged audio files would be an excellent idea. Thanks to those who take care of these things !
Gott ist tot.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Mr Nuke wrote:Well, that's not a record specifically request, but correctly-tagged audio files would be an excellent idea. Thanks to those who take care of these things !
Lol.
I'm a stickler for such things myself, i thought it was just me though!
Nice to know that there are other anal-retentives here too.
:lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

bigfootkit wrote:
Mr Nuke wrote:Well, that's not a record specifically request, but correctly-tagged audio files would be an excellent idea. Thanks to those who take care of these things !
Lol.
I'm a stickler for such things myself, i thought it was just me though!
Nice to know that there are other anal-retentives here too.
:lol:
I'm such an anal asshole when it comes to MP3 files that it literally takes me an hour to rip each individual album I have to hard drive. Sometimes even longer depending on how many audio adjustments I have to make.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I'm very serious about tagging mp3-files but to it's nice enough if the song titles are written in file names. I can do the IDtags myself.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
King Zombie

Post by King Zombie »

HI! Does anybody have Vandals (Malta) a speed thrash band from 1983.
Perhaps they were the countries first HM band. Thank you!
Keep politics OUT of this forum
Helm

Post by Helm »

Guardian Angel

I have and enjoy very much Oblivion Seas and if anybody needs it I can upload it, I don't think I've seen it much on the internets when I checked. It's one of the best Greek progressive/power records but people say the single before it Beyond the Twilight is better because it's less progressive and more power. I'd like to see for myself. Also the demo Traveling by the Wings of Eternity would be a welcome upload.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Helm wrote:Guardian Angel

I have and enjoy very much Oblivion Seas and if anybody needs it I can upload it, I don't think I've seen it much on the internets when I checked. It's one of the best Greek progressive/power records but people say the single before it Beyond the Twilight is better because it's less progressive and more power. I'd like to see for myself. Also the demo Traveling by the Wings of Eternity would be a welcome upload.
Next week, Helmboy :)
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

Any old demo bands from Greece:

Mortal Pain - Where Somewhere Is Nowhere Demo
Nocturnal Death - Live Demo 1991 & Rehearsal 1992
Septicemia - Natorum De Mondo Demo

Stigma - Epitaph Demo

EDIT: Vomit Mechanic Abomiation demo if anyone has this?!?!?!
Last edited by Astaroth on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helm

Post by Helm »

ION BRITTON wrote:
Helm wrote:Guardian Angel

Next week, Helmboy :)
:shock: :oops: :P :lol: :D :o :| :? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HamburgerBoy

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Avenger wrote:Anybody have these Demo's?

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=2406
I have Contempt's 1989 demo. Uploading right now...

EDIT: Could someone re-upload Spectral Incursion's Middle of Nowhere demo?