WALLOP

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Fucking Åmål

WALLOP

Post by Fucking Åmål »

The Metallic Alps(1985) by WALLOP requested by Tapio(The Erlking).
The lyrics(every word is a slogan for me),the music,the drums(Stefan Arnold later in GRAVE DIGGER),the guitar,the vocals everything is the best i have heard.

Not just a simple band it is the definition of Speed Metal or Just Raw Heavy Metal,the cornerstone for me of all the Metal ever created.

They are a top 5 band for me.And if they had more tracks they would have been THE ABSOLUTE band ever existed!

Enjoy!

link removed
192 bitrate.
Last edited by Fucking Åmål on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

And here is the demo 84

link removed
Vaggelis wrote: Dan here is the Wallop demo from 1984.Whatever you like or not the Metallic Alps album this one has unique speed/vocals(the vocals reminds me of Scooter).I have never heard something like this in my life.Hear it and tell me what you think!One of the best demos of all time for sure.
DaN wrote: Yeah, I listened to the demo a while back and I'm absolutely sure that the tape has been speeded up some time during all the copying. If you really listen to the vocals you can tell that it really doesn't sound natural. Still, it's pretty decent music so I guess I'll have to pick up that LP soon..
Last edited by Fucking Åmål on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Thanks! This is pretty nice, raw & straight-forward stuff. Definitely german metal. I think this will grow on me like the german Tyrant did. Lack Of Power stands out as my favourite tune right now.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

the erlking wrote:Thanks! This is pretty nice, raw & straight-forward stuff. Definitely german metal. I think this will grow on me like the german Tyrant did. Lack Of Power stands out as my favourite tune right now.
Don't worry if TYRANT already growed inside of you then WALLOP will not be late also,you know you are on your way to the right taste of Metal! 8) :!:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I think the link should be removed. Wallop's album is now re-released by Sonic Age Records.

http://www.sonicagerecords.com/_shop/
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Is the reissue legit?

I will tell you to buy one for me in two weeks 8) Fuck i can't wait then!Yes linx removed.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Is the reissue legit?
Yeah, i think it is. I will place an order for those new rereleases, but not very soon.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I like that record. I remember F.Amal recommended me this record a while back and I bought it for cheap. Some good moments and good riffs there. The title song is also quite amusing

Edit: weee the artwork was "improved" so the logo is now pink, too! Great move. Actually I like the cover
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

All of these new Sonic Age re-issues smell like bootlegs to me.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
vansinne

Post by vansinne »

Has anyone investigated whether this is indeed a bootleg or not?
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

vansinne wrote:Has anyone investigated whether this is indeed a bootleg or not?
Yes, and I can tell you 100% that this is not a boot. Not weird numbers on the backside of the cd, while in the front is the label's name..all rights reserved, etc...this is a LEGIT re-release..

P.S: This re-release is a must have, since it contains the 2 demos(84+86)
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

BlackStele wrote:
Yes, and I can tell you 100% that this is not a boot. Not weird numbers on the backside of the cd, while in the front is the label's name..all rights reserved, etc...this is a LEGIT re-release..

The rerelease and also LIONS BREED one is legit.It has the licence from Axel Thubeauville and SHARK records.

It contains some small rare photos and articles.The demo of 1984 is very slow in comparable with the rip one offered in the internet some months ago.So it is by far preferable the Internet rip you may have.

The 1986 demo is very normal speed sounding and very good.It offers three more songs to us thirsty Wallop fans.

P.S Kiki you like Wallop? :shock: 8)
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
BlackStele wrote:

The rerelease and also LIONS BREED one is legit.It has the licence from Axel Thubeauville and SHARK records.

It contains some small rare photos and articles.The demo of 1984 is very slow in comparable with the rip one offered in the internet some months ago.So it is by far preferable the Internet rip you may have.

The 1986 demo is very normal speed sounding and very good.It offers three more songs to us thirsty Wallop fans.

P.S Kiki you like Wallop? :shock: 8)
Yes, Vag, you're absolutely right for Lions Breed CD also, hehhe, yup Wallop is one of my fav bands! :wink:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

you crazy greeks
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

okay since it has been rereleased on CD recently shouldnt this be deleted?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well