Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Fucking Åmål wrote:From the old Romanian scene.I will suggest as the 2 best bands.KRYPTON and CELELALTE CUVINTE.

KRYPTON-Fara Teama is a melodic metal very catchy,very eastern block with fine guitar melodies and solos.With songs that are very hits and you love to hear more and more.Recommended!

CELELALTE CUVINTE-Se Lasa Rau are playing a very strange Heavy Metal with unsual song stractures and rhythms.Some thrash/speed outbreaks are there too.Very good band and very unique.Dan you care about original bands or not?This one is also for you. 8)
KRYPTON always sounded like your average, lightweight Purple-fans to me, but can't say I've ever heard of CELELALTE CUVINTE. Did they ever release any albums, or are we talking long forgotten wax cylinders in 1-digit editions here? You definitely got my attention there. That description made me think of ER MALAK, and how can that not be a great thing?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
The Knell wrote:Does somebody have a few old romanian heavy metal records worth checking out? I'm interested in : Harap Alb, Voltaj, Krypton, Dracula, Holocaust, Cronos, Tornado, Iris, cause they look promising.
Where have you been Denis?This time?Does Czech Republic sucked your brain out? :lol:

Welcome back mate.

From the old Romanian scene.I will suggest as the 2 best bands.KRYPTON and CELELALTE CUVINTE.

KRYPTON-Fara Teama is a melodic metal very catchy,very eastern block with fine guitar melodies and solos.With songs that are very hits and you love to hear more and more.Recommended!

CELELALTE CUVINTE-Se Lasa Rau are playing a very strange Heavy Metal with unsual song stractures and rhythms.Some thrash/speed outbreaks are there too.Very good band and very unique.Dan you care about original bands or not?This one is also for you. 8)
Hey! Thanks a lot. Well I had a lot of personal problems so here I am back. I checked Krypton from a really really weird Rock Compilation named "Cantece Interzise", which contains Country/Folk, Rock and Heavy Groups. It sounds like eastern melodic Power Metal , reminding a bit of the Indonesian Pop Metal groups too , and somehow with a Reggae guitar sound...??? That compilation is really weird. There is someone making the "Dracula Blues" (!!), another tries a bit the romanian Johnny Cash.. what the fuck
Harap Alb is also included there and they sound like Hard Rock with that Killing Joke-style chopped guitar fuzzes and blips...? Not really what I expected but cool.

@Omen Of Hate : Thanks for checking for the stuff. Cronos looks like a cool Thrash one
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Has anyone the Czech(original) version of KREYSON's Angel On The Run?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Yes I have Andel Na Uteku. I try to upload it. Great Power Metal!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Avenger wrote:Does anybody have rips of the Metalstorm (US) demos?

I've been having a tough time tracking down anything other then the two songs on their myspace.

Thanks in advance guys.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

omen of hate wrote:
The Knell wrote:Does somebody have a few old romanian heavy metal records worth checking out? I'm interested in : Harap Alb, Voltaj, Krypton, Dracula, Holocaust, Cronos, Tornado, Iris, cause they look promising.
I think I have some IRIS and CRONOS stuff on a CD-R. I'll check and I'll let you know.
I've found a CRONOS demo (1994), it will be uploaded in a few minutes.
I've also found on this CDR a IRIS Best of (1993) and a VOLTAJ album (Pericol de Moarte (1996)), but I don't know if this stuff is o.o.p. or not, I've checked and I've found nothing.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

The Knell wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote:
Where have you been Denis?This time?Does Czech Republic sucked your brain out? :lol:

Welcome back mate.

From the old Romanian scene.I will suggest as the 2 best bands.KRYPTON and CELELALTE CUVINTE.

Hey! Thanks a lot. Well I had a lot of personal problems so here I am back. I checked Krypton from a really really weird Rock Compilation named "Cantece Interzise", which contains Country/Folk, Rock and Heavy Groups. It sounds like eastern melodic Power Metal , reminding a bit of the Indonesian Pop Metal groups too , and somehow with a Reggae guitar sound...??? That compilation is really weird. There is someone making the "Dracula Blues" (!!), another tries a bit the romanian Johnny Cash.. what the fuck
Harap Alb is also included there and they sound like Hard Rock with that Killing Joke-style chopped guitar fuzzes and blips...? Not really what I expected but cool.

@Omen Of Hate : Thanks for checking for the stuff. Cronos looks like a cool Thrash one

Well i have some old Harap Alb/Voltaj songs from Cristi Minculescu's era.
I also have all stuff that Iris, Krypton, Celelalte Cuvinte, Cargo, Conexiuni, Holograf released.

Also stuff like : Foleiton, Metrock, Metalchrist, Magnetofon, Psycho Symphony, Tectonic, Comandorul Hoisan, M.S., Riff, Sprint, Cronos, Kratos etc
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Can you upload CONEXIUNI first album and METALCHRIST?I am very curious to hear them.

Also what is the best album from METROCK?

Iris,Harap Alb,Voltaj?Are any good?Since i fear they are into hard rock.
Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

Lol..Iris is the best band Romania had, they were the "pioneers" here... Cristi Minculescu was in Harap Alb, Voltaj too.
Well, Harap Alb is NWOBHM with high vocals. In 1979 no one sang that high in romanian HR/Metal circle (actually no one did till "Fara Teama", "Nihil Sine Deo").
Voltaj is also melodic NWOBHM, then they turned into HR on "Obsesii", and later on Pericol De Moarte Album, went to nice Heavy Metal.

These 2 bands released in the 80s just archives tracks, recorded for radio or compilations. Voltaj has one of the first speed metal songs "Alerg" in 1987-1988. The 1st one were from Iris from 1980-1984 (they had at least one speed smasher on every album)

Conexiuni is a melodic HR/HM album, very catchy, nice riffs and solos.
Metalchrist is like Bonded By Blood/Walls Of Jericho/Batallions Of Fear moulded together with drop of Annihilator - Alice In Hell and Manowar (in the atmosphere of some tracks)
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

Anyone got the New Renaissance's compilation Satan's Revenge Part 2, where the "clean" version of Slaughtered Remains by Necrovore is featured?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

strange. Krypton, Harap Alb sound way different on the compilation rip I have than you guys describe me. Anyway, I would like to hear some actual Harap Alb stuff if someone is that nice
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

....Or maybe Ripped from the Cross demo and the untitled rehearsal-demo by GROTESQUE?
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Mortal Sin (Hol) - Death On Arrival (1985 demo)
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

The Erlking wrote:Mortal Sin (Hol) - Death On Arrival (1985 demo)
I have this. I'll upload it this evening back at home.