Japanese Invasion has begun !!(Plz dont upload more albums)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Just remembered - when I was researching for the Explosion Rec-discog I came across this site with some mp3s of the band ROSEMARY: http://page.freett.com/hirakunouen/rosemarymusic.htm

The MLP is hardly on-topic, but that debut 7" sounds like a prime example of very early NWOJHM. Surprised I've never seen it mentioned anywhere else :?:
Rare as cocking hell I gather...
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

god damn! great discovery
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

That Rosemary single's a serious rocker. Cheers, DaN!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Thanks again for the Virus demos anthares! Especially Iminzoku has been growing on me on every time I listen to it. (RISE IN) REVOLT!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
anthares

Post by anthares »

Vathokija (Jpn) - 88.oct.9 gig freebie demo

https://download.yousendit.com/35F39A9B5B5B6274
anthares

Post by anthares »

Bellzlleb (Jpn) - Guellirra = Gig freebie tape
https://download.yousendit.com/185C1E764E1F3D26
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Thanks, Ant.

Thant.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Thanks a lot for these two !!!! Is it a split demo ?
anthares

Post by anthares »

omen of hate wrote:Thanks a lot for these two !!!! Is it a split demo ?
No problem. They are not a split.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Would love to share the three way split of Bellzlleb with BaRaVaLa and Billy&The Sluts. The other bands are pretty bs but the Bellzlleb exclusive track is a very cool Black Thrash tune. Not doomy like the debut. I guess it's an old track from the 80ies.

Anyone has AION - Deathrash Bound? I have this first press LP but it says everywhere "Deathrath Bound". On the cover, backcover, labels, etc...not just one typo...strange.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Recently I got the Rosenfeld "Ashes To Ashes" demo 1994. Reminds me of a lot crustier Casbah, great stuff. I would like to get the debut CD "Pigs Of The Empire", anyone knows where to get?
Crows In Black

Post by Crows In Black »

The Knell wrote:Recently I got the Rosenfeld "Ashes To Ashes" demo 1994. Reminds me of a lot crustier Casbah, great stuff. I would like to get the debut CD "Pigs Of The Empire", anyone knows where to get?
ive uploaded those here already. BTW the Ashes to Ashes demo is the exact same as the track they put on THE GODS TRUTHS compilation, only the compilation is actually good quality.
Last edited by Crows In Black on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
IF YOU ARE FALSE DO NOT ENTRY, OR YOU WILL BE BURNED AND DIED
Crows In Black

Post by Crows In Black »

The Knell wrote:Would love to share the three way split of Bellzlleb with BaRaVaLa and Billy&The Sluts. The other bands are pretty bs but the Bellzlleb exclusive track is a very cool Black Thrash tune. Not doomy like the debut. I guess it's an old track from the 80ies.

Anyone has AION - Deathrash Bound? I have this first press LP but it says everywhere "Deathrath Bound". On the cover, backcover, labels, etc...not just one typo...strange.
its just a typo, the first LP is called Deathrash Bound (there are a LOT of typos on that album)
IF YOU ARE FALSE DO NOT ENTRY, OR YOU WILL BE BURNED AND DIED
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

it wasnt until i read the lyrics in the booklet that i understood Mistless Of Evil was supposed to be Mistress.

for some reason i was thinking of something perfectly clearly evil , like not uncertain or "misty".. duno seemed kinda cool.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Yes the AION debut is shabby with the errors. Night Of Oreams?? Oh well...