ENERGY VAMPIRES (Shadow Kingdom Records)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

ENERGY VAMPIRES (Shadow Kingdom Records)

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

[This thread is moved from Victim Of Time/Mod.]

Is now at the pressing plants.

ENERGY VAMPIRES - Energy Vampires

In 1989 ENERGY VAMPIRES rose out of the ashes of the cult legendary US Metal band SLAUTER XSTROYES whom I happen to think are one of the greatest metal bands ever. The only member from SLAUTER XSTROYES to form this band was lead vocalist Jonathon Stewart, which to me is still one of the best vocalists ever. Infact, he's right up there with legandary voices such as Rob Halford and King Diamond, if not better. The music is very much a continuation of legendary SLAUTER XSTROYES sound and even 2 songs from the SLAUTER days were re-recorded on this album. This was originally only released as a tape of 500 copies back in the early 90's. You can check out some great videos of them on www.youtube.com. Absolutely essential album with bonus tracks. One of the bonus songs was just recently finished in 2007 as an extra treat for you and me! Both CD and LP versions will have some of the most amazing band photos I've ever seen. Artwork done by the well respected Dimitar, highlighting the definition of what an ENERGY VAMPIRE is.

500 Black & Blue Colored Vinyl
500 Black Vinyl
Reverse Board Finish
CD Version as well

http://www.myspace.com/energyvampires

Coming in May.
Fils Du Metal

Post by Fils Du Metal »

Hi Tim!

Best news of teh day. Finally this musical masterpiece will be listened by many metal maniacs! This rules!
Mailed you because of the trade..(and the cover artwork hehe)

Peter
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

The artwork will look a little less slick when I put it on Reverse board... no worries... This is what the band wanted.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

fuckin AWESOME!! :twisted: :twisted:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Never heard this before, but the description's got me salivating. Another very interesting release from SKR.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

GREAT! Can't wait to hear that stuff, well done Tim!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Helm

Post by Helm »

Ooooh. Nice! Looking forward to checking it out.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Awesome.

I'll be looking forward to this.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

thanks guys, i'm expecting the cds to be done in 3 weeks or less.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Great work Tim!! Another title to look out for :D
Long Live The Loud !!!
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

From what I'm told, I think a lot of these songs were SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winterkill era songs that weren't used back then... but I'm not sure. I know for sure this sounds like a mid-80's release. I'm 100% pleased with how everything turned out.

16 page full color CD booklet... gatefold vinyl... it's gonna be a grand release.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Can you post the tracklist? that should answer it if we recognize any songtitles.
Shadow Kingdom wrote:From what I'm told, I think a lot of these songs were SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winterkill era songs that weren't used back then... but I'm not sure. I know for sure this sounds like a mid-80's release. I'm 100% pleased with how everything turned out.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Hoping to hear any "Saints Revenge" mayhem, huh? I do hope anyway.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

doomedplanet wrote:Can you post the tracklist? that should answer it if we recognize any songtitles.
Shadow Kingdom wrote:From what I'm told, I think a lot of these songs were SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winterkill era songs that weren't used back then... but I'm not sure. I know for sure this sounds like a mid-80's release. I'm 100% pleased with how everything turned out.
The tracklist is on my site. But I don't recognise those song titles from the unreleased stuff they had....
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

ION BRITTON wrote:Hoping to hear any "Saints Revenge" mayhem, huh? I do hope anyway.
Unfortunately not. I love that tune!!!!