Carrion(Swi): Evil is there + extras cd available again

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
metalmaster

Carrion(Swi): Evil is there + extras cd available again

Post by metalmaster »

Blower recs have restocked the Carrions debut album "evil is there". This is just for those who like dirty Euro Thrash like Necronomicon and Darkness

Fully remastered from the original tapes by V.O. Pulver himself, who was the founder member and now works as sound engineer for the DESTRUCTION albums. It contains eight bonus tracks taken from demo tapes and live cuts. The eight pages booklet features the original cover and back cover, as well as unpublished pics and inner notes by V.O. Pulver

Limited edition of 500 copies

Info
www.blower-records.com

Stormspell

Re: Carrion(Swi): Evil is there + extras cd available again

Post by Stormspell »

This album has been available all the time on eBay by your friendly mega-seller themetalkingdom in special cd-r edition, limited to 100 units :lol:
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

So what's the deal with Blower Records? They never follow through with any trades I've set up with them. My stuff must not be on their priorty list to get down I guess. :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I actually just purchased this about a month or so ago except it's the original Aurophon Brainstorm Series release.

Great banger tunes none the less.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:So what's the deal with Blower Records? They never follow through with any trades I've set up with them. My stuff must not be on their priorty list to get down I guess. :lol:
It is because all of the stuff you offer for trade, we already have it in stock.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

stormspell wrote:This album has been available all the time on eBay by your friendly mega-seller themetalkingdom in special cd-r edition, limited to 100 units :lol:
I think the guy is not selling it these days.At least I have checked lately and no, no traces of t hatboot crap
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

metalmaster wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:So what's the deal with Blower Records? They never follow through with any trades I've set up with them. My stuff must not be on their priorty list to get down I guess. :lol:
It is because all of the stuff you offer for trade, we already have it in stock.
Oh ok....
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

metalmaster wrote:I think the guy is not selling it these days.At least I have checked lately and no, no traces of t hatboot crap
The guy is a schmuck. When I want to see what new bootlegs are around, I go and check his auctions. He needs to rename to thebootlegkingdom, nuff said.

I need to get some of your releases back in stock, I'll e-mail you in two weeks when I get my new releases out.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

stormspell wrote:
metalmaster wrote:I think the guy is not selling it these days.At least I have checked lately and no, no traces of t hatboot crap
The guy is a schmuck. When I want to see what new bootlegs are around, I go and check his auctions. He needs to rename to thebootlegkingdom, nuff said.

I need to get some of your releases back in stock, I'll e-mail you in two weeks when I get my new releases out.
Good, drop me a line when your new titles are available please!
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

No trades for me. :cry:
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:No trades for me. :cry:
ok, drop a list please. Hope you have new items to offer 8)