Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Can anyone upload the 'Live on the Rox' LP by Texas Hard Rock band IMPECCABLE ?
King Zombie

Post by King Zombie »

Could someone upload Siren's Yell and Rabbit's Carrot please? Thank you.
Keep politics OUT of this forum
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

SolidSnake311 wrote:Could someone upload Siren's Yell and Rabbit's Carrot please? Thank you.
snt that Rabbit's Carrot the pre Dissection (Swe)? Once I heard a demo or Reh and they sucked !!
King Zombie

Post by King Zombie »

metalmaster wrote:
SolidSnake311 wrote:Could someone upload Siren's Yell and Rabbit's Carrot please? Thank you.
snt that Rabbit's Carrot the pre Dissection (Swe)? Once I heard a demo or Reh and they sucked !!
Yes, but I'd rather have my on opinion, I hardly trust other people's view.
Keep politics OUT of this forum
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

nightsblood wrote:Can anyone upload the 'Live on the Rox' LP by Texas Hard Rock band IMPECCABLE ?
I can upload it early tommorow morning if no uploads it first. A lot of the songs are pretty great especially "Seashore".
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

That would be great, thank you! I've only heard their single (recorded as AXXE) and it's a killer.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

tearitup: thanks for the file you recently sent; I need the password to open it though.
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

I just found out I wont have access to a computer tommorow, so Im uploading the Impeccable album now. Itll be posted in a few minutes (unless my computer fucks up).
steelangel

Post by steelangel »

If someone could post those following stuff, I would be grateful ! :) :

EXCESS (Spain) : Princess of Darkness 1988
DREEMWICH (US) : Promotape 1989, 5Tx
DREEMWICH (US) : Demo 1990, 2Tx
TAROT (D - Berlin) : Tarot (Demo 1990, 4Tx)
and does someone knows something about an ULTRA RARE Japanese only bootleg from the never released 2nd SALEM'S WYCH LP ??! I have read an interview 10 years ago that the Band did record some tapes for a 2nd LP that which has never been officialy release but which apparently exists on bootlegs in Japan only (very small quantity, around 200 ...)

Thank you for your help in any ways :) !
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

this bootleg does not exist except in the dreams of a SALEM'S WYCH band member.
steelangel wrote: and does someone knows something about an ULTRA RARE Japanese only bootleg from the never released 2nd SALEM'S WYCH LP ??! I have read an interview 10 years ago that the Band did record some tapes for a 2nd LP that which has never been officialy release but which apparently exists on bootlegs in Japan only (very small quantity, around 200 ...)

Thank you for your help in any ways :) !
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Interesting about the Salems Wych tape.
WHile on the topic of urban legends, can anyone confirm or deny the existence of tapes for a third LP by Witchfinder General? I've heard this exists in the tape-trading underground and that the album was going to be entitled 'Superstitious' (or something similar to that) but I've never come across a copy... it's always something that a friend of a friend saw once upon a time. Thanks for any concrete info.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Somebody has the only Neurodeliri album, (or the demo)? Is the band that Dario Carria found after Bulldözer, and I always wondered what it sounded like (the cover seems pretty interesting). http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=14355
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

does anyone have the Kalisia- skies demo they could upload? My old cassette copy is worn out and sounds really bad now
Levi

Post by Levi »

humus wrote:
Levi wrote:Has anyone got the 2000 demo from RITUAL (Bel)? You know, the ones that did the infamous EP in the 80's. Only have the track Rising Insane and I really like that one a lot.
I do. Just give me a few days, you know I'm a lazy cunt with an unsorted CDR-collection...
Ahum...
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

If someone could upload the Stress - Kisértet Kastély LP that would be killer!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL