Ácido (Uruguay) "New" compilation track added!!

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Metal Uruguayo Revisitado, do you have the whole thing? I must hear all these other obscure bands too.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Yes. It's not very good, but I will give it to you for curiosity's sake. Is for free download in an uruguayan site, I'll pm you the link and if anyone else wants it just let me know (I would put it here but foreing links are forbidden).
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Gave the 7" another go today. The primeval sludge of "Torturadores" is just ...AMAZING!
I can't help but like that punky comp-track as well. Pure, primitive filth!

Yes please thank you very much, Cochino! I'll take that download link for the comp as well 8)
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Yeah, Torturadores is pretty cool in a caveman-metal kinda way.
PM sent. I'll appreciate some comments on the other bands, and if you're interested I might have or get to upload some stuff from those other bands (not of all of them though).
Astaroth

Re: Ácido (Uruguay) "New" compilation track added!!

Post by Astaroth »

Can someone hook me up with the tracks from the Ácido 7"?
jnfernal

Re: Ácido (Uruguay) "New" compilation track added!!

Post by jnfernal »

Acido recorded a few more other songs like "Fria helada" (taken from a demo session recorded in 1987 with possibly one more track at least) and a 1983 version of "Por siempre heavy metal" (not sure if it's the same version appearing on the "Metal Uruguayo Revistado" but recorded during a studio session in 1983) + other studio sessions recorded between 1981 and 1985 but there is no exact information as the band tend to not talk about those songs

The problem is that the current line up of the band is totally opposing a reissue of their early material including the 7" tracks.... they were announced a few years ago by the brazilian label Dies Irae but some time later the band announced put a ban on reissuing their 80's material. I don't know why.

As for Delirium Tremens, yes it's right: they recorded one demo session only (not officially released but the two songs were airplayed at radio stations) but there are at least 3 live set recorded between 1988 and 1990 with lot of songs. Before they were called Luftwaffe (or Lufftwaffe according to some sources) but to my knowledge there is no recording left of them